Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

This is such a sad episode... And a very balanced one in the sense that I can connect with both musjeena

Startups require extra effort... It's a 24x7 job...pregnancy obviously need so much more care n attention... This is why girls deliver in maika .. it helps them get lots of care... Adeel karma can't wait at al

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justexploring

Do you think that in the next episode’s precap, Sharjeena is writing a goodbye letter to Mustafa?!

She cannot possibly write a goodbye letter in a sticky note.

My question is what was she writing, and what about her monologue? Why was she saying that?! Agle hi episode me chor jaegi kya? 🥲Abhi toh bada wala ghar bhi Lena tha jisme baith kr mustafa roega.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am quite upset with Mustafa’s behaviour towards the kid,like dude what kind of behaviour is this?Any mother would be hurting to see the would be father not expressing any love,excitement or happiness for their own kid?He completely avoids talking about it as if it doesn’t exist?Its like you are making your wife feel guilty for being pregnant,it’s like you are fulfilling your responsibility just bcs you feel it to be your duty but not due to warmth or love for them?It’s very sh*tty way to behave!It takes two to do the deed dude,so don’t behave like she is solely responsible for being pregnant smiley29 .I am happy that Sharjeena questioned him right away when he told he isn’t even happy about earning 2 lakh!I mean are you really comparing it with your baby?Put a break right there dude!Sharjeena should immediately go to her mayka and enjoy all the attention that they will shower on her ,she absolutely deserves it,there is no need to be alone in a big house all by yourself when you are expecting and always needs to be under someone’s supervision,her mon can provide that comfort and warmth,she should go now.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Audio which was already released on the singer's account, now released two weeks later by Ary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVv_Ejski_Y

Tiara-p thumbnail
sorry Fahad but i am way too much invested in MusJeena and i am going to judge when i feel any of the party is wrong smiley44
Aina21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I am quite upset with Mustafa’s behaviour towards the kid,like dude what kind of behaviour is this?Any mother would be hurting to see the would be father not expressing any love,excitement or happiness for their own kid?He completely avoids talking about it as if it doesn’t exist?Its like you are making your wife feel guilty for being pregnant,it’s like you are fulfilling your responsibility just bcs you feel it to be your duty but not due to warmth or love for them?It’s very sh*tty way to behave!It takes two to do the deed dude,so don’t behave like she is solely responsible for being pregnant smiley29 .I am happy that Sharjeena questioned him right away when he told he isn’t even happy about earning 2 lakh!I mean are you really comparing it with your baby?Put a break right there dude!Sharjeena should immediately go to her mayka and enjoy all the attention that they will shower on her ,she absolutely deserves it,there is no need to be alone in a big house all by yourself when you are expecting and always needs to be under someone’s supervision,her mon can provide that comfort and warmth,she should go now.

I don't think it was a planned pregnancy, maybe their contraception failed but honestly it doesn't look like that Mustafa wants this child as of now. He's not ready to be a father. He's still doing everything because that's the right thing to do but he's not connected with the baby while Sharjeena is excited about it. It's both their fault they should have talked about children before this pregnancy happened and should have figured out the timeline of when they wants kids it if one of them doesn't want kids. So that if there was an incompatibility in this area they could have worked on it accordingly. Now since both of them have not talked about it, both the sides are upset in their own way.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Sharjeena literally made me feel real bad for her this time,Hania’s expressions were bang on with the hurt,the face she made when he left their dinner to have a conversation was excellent smiley32 .My heart went out for her theresmiley13 .She is feeling ignored and abandoned and now she has even stopped complaining and rather started bottling up things inside her,she isn’t even able to share with her parents anything bcs being the elder daughter she doesn’t want to give any stress to them,she used to share only with Mustafa but now due to the changes in their equation she has started feeling distant and now even has started hesitating while having a conversation with him,she is taking it all in and is going to burst pretty soonsmiley38

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

sorry Fahad but i am way too much invested in MusJeena and i am going to judge when i feel any of the party is wrong smiley44

Exactly!! I am so invested That "tum ho na meri duniya" made me blush harder than mustafa 🤣