Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Aina21

I don't know but I am team Mustafa. Firstly this is a very bad timing for pregnancy and I blame both of them for it. They have not even lived 2 years just them. They are not financially stable. So firstly I understand why he's not connected to the baby. He probably isn't prepared to be a dad.

Secondly Mustafa has suffered such a big career setback, now he's a partner in a gaming company, and it's a startup, it will require lots of his time and energy. Koi free ke do lakh nahi dega. Slowly and steadily a work life balance will there once they are established and have more people in the company but Mustafa is just starting in a new company. It will take efforts.

She's missing the Mustafa who was unemployed then the one who was just an employee. He's working for himself and them. It will take some time to achieve a balance. Infact this was the time Sharjeena could grow her career as well instead of having a baby.

I agree with each word of yours, this is no time to bring a baby in the world when they don't have financial stability. But I also believe that now that she is pregnant, this is no way to behave with your pregnant wife. It's not her fault that she got pregnant at this stage, or that he got busy in his career- she demands his time and its her right. Ignoring your family for work is not something I appreciate. I absolutely hated the scene where he walked-off saying he wasn't busy when they were having a meal together. I get whatever he is doing is for her (and the baby) but having seen fathers who priorities earning money 'for their kids' over spending time with those kids-i am against his negligent behaviour that often gets forgotten because he is super caring and super hurt.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks!! interesting - is it confirmed that's this is part of an accident shoot?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: vdna

Thanks!! interesting - is it confirmed that's this is part of an accident shoot?

this is a leaked video, what confirmation are you expecting? smiley17
Justexploring thumbnail
Pregnancy hormones are something else. Poor girl is still trying to maintain her sanity and still try to manage everything on her own without creating a fuss.
Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justexploring

Pregnancy hormones are something else. Poor girl is still trying to maintain her sanity and still try to manage everything on her own without creating a fuss.

True! If sharjeena would have been a real person, I would have saluted her for being so calm-she is not crying, not shouting - two very common reactions I have seen pregnant ladies juggle with. Hell I can't stay calm during my periods, that toh still is pregnancy!

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 3 days ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail

It was such a sad episode for musjeena. I was happy for mustafa's success, but sharjeena's expressions broke my heart.

P.s: Sharjeena looked so beautiful in the dress.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Them changing the opening theme to sajna da toreya is an indication that more sadness is on the way. They even changed the precap background (or whatever it is called) to their sad picture. But somehow I feel the miscarriage thing won't happen- she might move out, but now that they have leaped over 3.5 months (2.5 months in this episode and 1 month in the last episode) of her being pregnant, miscarriage does not seem right, guessing that she is now almost 4-4.5 months pregnant. It's not safe for a miscarriage or abortion to take place after 5 months of pregnancy, and looking at their pace-she might complete her second trimester in the next episode!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Adeel is getting cornered so bad. I feel rubab will throw them out next week, and now that they don't have their house, it will be so satisfactory to see them go to Mustafa, especially shaggy....uff the amount of happiness I am feeling just by the mere thought!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

"Main banaunga"

"Jao"

"Acha?"

Lol his face 🤣

Screenshot_20241014-220421.pngScreenshot_20241014-220428.pngScreenshot_20241014-220445.png

This was so cute. I like that she doesn't go silent when angry, thoda hi sahi pr bolti zaroor hai.

Justexploring thumbnail
Do you think that in the next episode’s precap, Sharjeena is writing a goodbye letter to Mustafa?!