sorry, who's Zubaida ?

The maid in mustafa's house 😅
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: mushat

The maid in mustafa's house...she was zubeida na?smiley36N

I forgot about her, but yeah, she got a lot of screen time, specially in ep 20 smiley36
Aina21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

We had three Musjeena scenes in this episode, all were just so short..This whole episode was dedicated to Adeel.

Sharjeena is now living as roommates with her hubby, there's no love, no care, no laughter...Just Mustafa buying her an ac smiley21

In half the scenes he wasn't even looking at her, he was on his phone/laptop

Its like when two people live together but there's no way to talk to each other smiley13

I don't know but I am team Mustafa. Firstly this is a very bad timing for pregnancy and I blame both of them for it. They have not even lived 2 years just them. They are not financially stable. So firstly I understand why he's not connected to the baby. He probably isn't prepared to be a dad.

Secondly Mustafa has suffered such a big career setback, now he's a partner in a gaming company, and it's a startup, it will require lots of his time and energy. Koi free ke do lakh nahi dega. Slowly and steadily a work life balance will there once they are established and have more people in the company but Mustafa is just starting in a new company. It will take efforts.

She's missing the Mustafa who was unemployed then the one who was just an employee. He's working for himself and them. It will take some time to achieve a balance. Infact this was the time Sharjeena could grow her career as well instead of having a baby.

Aina21 thumbnail

We had three Musjeena scenes in this episode, all were just so short..This whole episode was dedicated to Adeel.

Sharjeena is now living as roommates with her hubby, there's no love, no care, no laughter...Just Mustafa buying her an ac smiley21

In half the scenes he wasn't even looking at her, he was on his phone/laptop

Its like when two people live together but there's no way to talk to each other smiley13

Sorry posted twice

Edited by Aina21 - 3 days ago

Word Count: 0

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aina21

I don't know but I am team Mustafa. Firstly this is a very bad timing for pregnancy and I blame both of them for it. They have not even lived 2 years just them. They are not financially stable. So firstly I understand why he's not connected to the baby. He probably isn't prepared to be a dad.

Secondly Mustafa has suffered such a big career setback, now he's a partner in a gaming company, and it's a startup, it will require lots of his time and energy. Koi free ke do lakh nahi dega. Slowly and steadily a work life balance will there once they are established and have more people in the company but Mustafa is just starting in a new company. It will take efforts.

She's missing the Mustafa who was unemployed then the one who was just an employee. He's working for himself and them. It will take some time to achieve a balance. Infact this was the time Sharjeena could grow her career as well instead of having a baby.

If we’re choosing teams, I’m team sharju, her expectations are not unrealistic or unreasonable. She just want some time and attention. Having dinner together without using your phone is not a difficult task. Most people irrespective of how busy they are, they make time for their family. Just half an hour to ask her about her day.
Aina21 thumbnail

If we’re choosing teams, I’m team sharju, her expectations are not unrealistic or unreasonable. She just want some time and attention. Having dinner together without using your phone is not a difficult task. Most people irrespective of how busy they are, they make time for their family. Just half an hour to ask her about her day.

He's in a startup. Currently he needs to be available at all times. He's building the company he's not just an employee anymore. I understand spending time with your family is very important but this phase of building your company requires his all. This very busy Mustafa did cook dinner foor both of them after upsetting her. So he's trying his best but his career needs him more right now. This is probably his last chance to prove himself. He has already earned Sharjeena's love. This is just a sacrifice of some time.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aina21

He's in a startup. Currently he needs to be available at all times. He's building the company he's not just an employee anymore. I understand spending time with your family is very important but this phase of building your company requires his all. This very busy Mustafa did cook dinner foor both of them after upsetting her. So he's trying his best but his career needs him more right now. This is probably his last chance to prove himself. He has already earned Sharjeena's love. This is just a sacrifice of some time.

I appreciate you defending him, but I’m upset. Hope sharjeena ends up saying to him bhar mein jaun tum and bhar mein jaye tumhara paisa

It’s a bad timing to ignore her, pregnancy is never easy. And he also alienated her from her parents. So she’s all alone all day after work.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey there folks! beginning the week with KMKT - was a nice watch - i'm seriously not sure who's side to pick - Mustafa is not entirely to blame here - I myself have had times in my life where project deadlines have demanded a whole bunch of my time and then there have been equal times when the same has been the case with my hubby - Currently the financial situation of Musjeena and their soon to be baby is going to need a lot of money and Mustafa or Sharjeena establishing themselves by working hard isn't really a bad thing.

If I were in Sharjeena's place, I would give him some space - after all he's finally being recognized for his talent - if it got to a point where he totally neglected everything, then I would sit him down and talk and figure things out.

I get that Mustafa should also want to spend time with Sharjeena and show some enthusiasm and happiness for the baby to be - but I guess he is just shocked and feels inadequate at the moment to soak up the happiness. so i see his POV.

Sharjeena is also not wrong because who won't like some extra cuddles and pampering when pregnant?

We still havent' seen Mustafa entirely realize and express his love for Sharjeena the way she has - I think this is heading toward some sort of separation - if not physical then emotional and Mustafa is then going to adjust his ways.

I'd like to see a jealous Mustafa ..hopefully some male friend at Sharjeena's work can be shown to provide her some platonic companionship!!

As far as Adeel, he's toast!! Can't wait to see karma get to him!

Overall nice realistic episode!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think she should visit her parents more often and even stay with them a bit while letting them know that Mustafa is hard at work trying to make money - I think her father will appreciate his hard work - Sharjeena can spend time with her family and give him some space to grow his career and if he still wants to run after money after he establishes himself as successful enough - then she can choose how she wants to go ahead in her relationship with him - i do think for now it's okay for him to build a career - a better alternative to data entry - and not to forget that gaming was his passion for a long time and marriage to him was her idea so if i were in her place i'd give him some space and seek companionship with my family and friends and then see how it goes!

I appreciate you defending him, but I’m upset. Hope sharjeena ends up saying to him bhar mein jaun tum and bhar mein jaye tumhara paisa

It’s a bad timing to ignore her, pregnancy is never easy. And he also alienated her from her parents. So she’s all alone all day after work.

Aina21 thumbnail

Hehe I know I am defending him alot. I kind of a similar dynamic with my partner with him being in Sharjeena's role and me in Mustafa's. I feel the timing of pregnancy is bad itself. Anyway how has he alienated her from her family? She can go visit them, live with them for sometime, call Yumna, the youngest sister and her mother home. They all are in the same city.