Star One Era Fans !!!!??!!!??

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Star One had some of the best shows—Dill Mill Gayye, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Pyaar Ki YEh Ek Kahaani and ofcourse Gaurav Khanna's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi!

I remember seeing Gaurav Khanna for the first time in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. Honestly, he looks just as hot today, or perhaps if I may say hotter.

Can we just appreciate how stunning he looked in the Onam outfit? Very hot !

In fact, all the heroes from the Star One era still look amazing—KSG, Mohit Sehgal, Gaurav (obviously), Karan Tacker, Gurmeet Choudhary, and Vivian Dsena! Ooh la la!

God has blessed them with some special kind of genes. Forever the heartthrobs!!

I know some people are unhappy with Gaurav's acting part lately, especially after the recent cringe scene debacle but let's not focus on that. I feel TV actors make do with whatever is given to them and still thrive, whereas nepo kids falter even with top budget or top notch scripts that have so much effort put into it compared to tv ones, that are whipped up like a quick delicacy. So I blame the writers and not the actors at all.

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi had three couples, but my favorite was Prithvi and Damini.

I remember this one scene that turned me into a fan. Prithvi is Damini's bodyguard, he is following her in a club somewhere. Some guy ditches her or something, and she's crying in the rain. Prithvi holds an umbrella for her. She is trying to get away toh Prithvi says

"Main jaanta hoon aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahi hai, main sirf saath dene aaya hoon."

I dunno how I have this one scene and one dialogue committed to memory, even after all these years. Maine sirf ek hi baar dekha tha bas when it had aired on tv. That must be like ages ago.

But I think the way he delivered it must have left an impact, hence I remember it very well all these years later. I'd really like to watch that scene again sometime.

The point is just cut him some slack everybody.

Edited by carecar - 23 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: carecar

Star One had some of the best shows—Dill Mill Gayye, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Pyaar Ki YEh Ek Kahaani and ofcourse Gaurav Khanna's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi!

I remember seeing Gaurav Khanna for the first time in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. Honestly, he looks just as hot today, or perhaps if I may say hotter.

Can we just appreciate how stunning he looked in the Onam outfit? Very hot !

In fact, all the heroes from the Star One era still look amazing—KSG, Mohit Sehgal, Gaurav (obviously), Karan Tacker, Gurmeet Choudhary, and Vivian Dsena! Ooh la la!

God has blessed them with some special kind of genes. Forever the heartthrobs!!

I know some people are unhappy with Gaurav's acting part lately, especially after the recent cringe scene debacle but let's not focus on that. I feel TV actors make do with whatever is given to them and still thrive, whereas nepo kids falter even with top budget or top notch scripts that have so much effort put into it compared to tv ones, that are whipped up like a quick delicacy. So I blame the writers and not the actors at all.

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi had three couples, but my favorite was Prithvi and Damini.

I remember this one scene that turned me into a fan. Prithvi is Damini's bodyguard, he is following her in a club somewhere. Some guy ditches her or something, and she's crying in the rain. Prithvi holds an umbrella for her. She is trying to get away toh Prithvi says

"Main jaanta hoon aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahi hai, main sirf saath dene aaya hoon."

I dunno how I have this one scene and one dialogue committed to memory, even after all these years. Maine sirf ek hi baar dekha tha bas when it had aired on tv. That must be like ages ago.

But I think the way he delivered it must have left an impact, hence I remember it very well all these years later. I'd really like to watch that scene again sometime.

The point is just cut him some slack everybody.

Ye kisi film ka dialogue h na.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

tum bin koi fariyad song mein ata hai ye line

On topic- gaurav is good and he's doing whatever the material given to him but people like me are disappointed he's so good and he's playing furniture in this one woman show

They need to air all old star one shows, some shows they have posted on YouTube but if it all comes on tv trp achi ayegi imo. Sony has learnt the lesson they are bringing back lol star is too stubborn to admit their life ok star Bharat is flopppppp

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Yeah I guess. But meko serial wala yaad hai bas.