Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

never understand the hate to Starkids, people are full of hate these days

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

He has really groomed himself looks wise cause he used to look like a total gone case smiley36

and yes better to accept your privileges instead of coming across as a total brat by denying privileges and cooking up random stories of struggle…

These star kids have tutors and trainings of everything from styling to gym to surgeries and dance class but can’t take a PR training on how to speak and handle these statements?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

Sid & Junaid about Maharaj. smiley4

https://youtu.be/coavSPTipLk

'Intent is to tell a story with a bigger message'

Banned

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Nope sorry but Junaid is just horrible! he is a terrible actor who lacks the good looks, charm and the undeniable auta of a movie star! Hard to believe since his father was not only cute in his prime years but Aamir was also a sincere actor to boot.

Junaid on the other hand has similar vibes and acting range as his flop cousin Imran Khan smiley29 Well at least Imran was a cute and handsome but Junaid? He is just bland in every way!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/9NU5mcRn8s

Zindegi se itna keya naraj gismiley19 You dislike almost everyone!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Zindegi se itna keya naraj gismiley19 You dislike almost everyone!

Thank you for calling out this individual. You're right on the money that deeply unhappy people have a strong hatred for everyone....everyone that is except a certain Animal who is conveniently never attacked by this user.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Thank you for calling out this individual. You're right on the money that deeply unhappy people have a strong hatred for everyone....everyone that is except a certain Animal who is conveniently never attacked by this user.

Well, as I think that Ranbir is a deeply unhappy man, that makes sense (although I won't tell it "hatred" but more a "desire" to make others unhappy, too)...but I think that those who aren't unhappy themselves, are very well able to not spoil threads...

Edited by Clochette - 16 days ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Nope sorry but Junaid is just horrible! he is a terrible actor who lacks the good looks, charm and the undeniable auta of a movie star! Hard to believe since his father was not only cute in his prime years but Aamir was also a sincere actor to boot.

Junaid on the other hand has similar vibes and acting range as his flop cousin Imran Khan smiley29 Well at least Imran was a cute and handsome but Junaid? He is just bland in every way!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/9NU5mcRn8s

He’s not a star material looks wise just like how nawaz,vikrant,pankaj tripathi, but can improve his acting. He has a bit of potential. Maharaj was his first movie.
Also, he’s not like typical bollywood stars to indulge in pr and media so has to prove himself through his work only, unless he becomes extrovert suddenly and keeps paps around him which is unlikely.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

People seem to just be harsh on him just cos he’s Aamir’s son. Give it a break. Let him learn. He’s not claiming to be the maestro of acting.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, as I think that Ranbir is a deeply unhappy man, that makes sense (although I won't tell it "hatred" but more a "desire" to make others unhappy, too)...but I think that those who aren't unhappy themselves, are very well able to not spoil threads...

My reference to a deeply unhappy person wasn't about Ranbir but to his biggest fan on here. But I do think there's a reason such a miserable personality would feel attuned to Ranbir specifically and not someone else, so there's certainly a link.