Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Aapne dekha Jay-Sam vlog? Chotu sa hai but its cute!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I do not have a single valid reason why I am still invested in this show. smiley8

That hug when they find each other smiley42The I love you once she said I felt your life was in danger, almost made me forget that wardrobe and dirty. Abhimaan smiley27

Why was Krish crying in Manthan's story? Uske career related track hai ya Abhira Armaan ki bhot zyada beizzati hui ki dusro ka bhi rona nikal gayasmiley36

Where is SS guy??? Shaadi toh barbaad thi shaadi ke baad ki updates chahiye mujhe

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I remember how garvita called as attention seeker here by some. No one called this fd toxic for that. But when it was about fl,all other fds are toxic.

I don't see any problem in that video. But the fact is the people who troll garvita are same as the people who troll samridhi. I can show many tweets by rishta fd who trolled garvita personally. No fd is saint.

Having said that what happened today shouldn't have happened. Unnecessary drama.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 4 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

for Charu Abhir gonna come, I am sure Abhir is on the way

Actually it can be that .. they can show that manjiri and Birla family had got the news about earthquake.. since they knew about ML dying .. they somehow recovered abhir .. and took him away .. because they did not want to lose him to his mother

They told Abhir in the earthquake both died .. and took him to another place . Since Abhir had seen Goenkas and Ruhi blaming Akshara .. He never bothered to be in touch with Ruhi and MG

It will be very sad for him to know he lost out in his mother who believed him to be dead ..anyways Abhimaan are married

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 hours ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aapne dekha Jay-Sam vlog? Chotu sa hai but its cute!

Just saw now❤️🥺 Thanks for tagging , i was wondering why so much hate for Sam on twitter since an hour, but now understood smiley36 She said she is OG fan of Jay sonismiley37smiley27

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually it can be that .. they can show that manjiri and Birla family had got the news about earthquake.. since they knew about ML dying .. they somehow recovered abhir .. and took him away .. because they did not want to lose him to his mother

They told Abhir in the earthquake both died .. and took him to another place . Since Abhir had seen Goenkas and Ruhi blaming Akshara .. He never bothered to be in touch with Ruhi and MG

It will be very sad for him to know he lost out in his mother who believed him to be dead ..anyways Abhimaan are married

Dkp ke paas ek aur fam keliye budget hai kyasmiley37

Edited by Teddy1234 - 3 hours ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Just saw now❤️🥺 Thanks for tagging , i was wondering why so much hate for Sam on twitter since an hour, but now understood smiley36 She said she is OG fan of Jay sonismiley37smiley27

Those who bash her for no reason can go to hell. she's the sweetest! I love their mutual respect and how Sam acknowledged his encouragement and humility for reaching out to her despite being more senior.

I really hope they could do a dream scene of papa beti where Jay makes a cameo.

Sam ko bhale hi award na mila in SPA, she has won hearts. Majority audience loves her. Abhira is the jaan of yrkkh s4. ❤️

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Edited

Edited by OliviaP - 2 hours ago

Word Count: 0

Posted: 2 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQzZS7g0sJ/

Invitation to Abhimaan s wedding