Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm glad she didn't to tell you the truth. The man almost die trying to prove a stupid point to someone whose not worth it. Family were at each other throat with blame game. Then to embarrass family with guest there about S*utty bhabhi. NOPE

The quicker this shaadi is over the better for us audience not to look at that wardrobe.

Totally agree. Shaadi is more important than ruhi's exposure atm. V and kv are literally waiting for slightest possiblility tosto the marriage. So let the marriage go smoothly first. But after marriage, if abhimaan don't atleast try to tell rohit, it will reflect badly on their character. I guess they will try to talk to rohit only ,not infront of family first, to avoid unnecessary tamasha. But he won't trust them. Ruhi will act bechari and will turn vidya and rohit against abhimaan to save herself. Vidya will give special attention to ruhi to hurt abhira. Actually I want vidya and kaveri to demand a pota from ro-ru since ab is declared infertile.Ruhi bohoth bura phasegi. Phir jab pure family ke saamne expose hoga tab bachneke liye koi chara bhi toh hona chahiye na...🤔🤔🤔
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1838166622416015638

ONLY good thing about this wedding happening is that they will be back in their room

agree Rohit’s eyes don’t belong behind glasses …but there is a certain something to this Armaan ..earnestness, vulnerability or is it just that we are not seeing this side to him now ..I miss this man quite a bit tbh ..!
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

From what I have heard, gen 2 was supposed to end with both Kartik and Naira dying and their children being raised by Goenkas but the channel had issued a warning to the PH to wrap up rishta cause they wanted to bring in a remake of Icche Nodee in that timeslot. Since Shahi has this obsession of making rishta the longest running ITV show, he bought the rights for IN and tried to make gen 3 a sasta remake of it which pretty much failed, leap happened and Abhinav was brought in. Mohsin had a fallout with Garima cause he was very against the Kartik-Sirat angle and apparently both the lead actors were kept in the dark about Naira being dead for good, for a long time. They were told Sirat was Naira with memory loss or something (the details are quite hazy in my head) and that Kaira were endgame but eventually made Kartik Sirat a couple which led to Mohsin quitting. Then they had to bring in the gen leap. Then the gen 2 end / gen 3 launch promo had KaiRa as end game, introducing Akshu & Aarohi.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: an hour ago

More tea — the AbhimanyuxAarohi marriage angle never worked out last gen cause Harshad outright refused the plotline and maybe he had the pull, considering he is an established actor and has a crazy fanbase who were invested in the show.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhi toh manish goenka ka bhi dream sach hogaya, yeh wala kab hoga smiley22

https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1838136397825249738

Mangal gauri day hui na ???

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I mean I still like the show but jab interest chala jaega I will happily move on. I don't want Gen 5 but agar aaya and it is not with Abhimaan's kid, I can guarantee I won't hate the show or actors.

I love you for saying that, This may keep me from bashing your Fufasa smiley36

Seriously, that's the thing about having choices you change the channel, if you don't like or enjoy watching something. I'm not going to ruin it for the other audience entertainment.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

agree Rohit’s eyes don’t belong behind glasses …but there is a certain something to this Armaan ..earnestness, vulnerability or is it just that we are not seeing this side to him now ..I miss this man quite a bit tbh ..!

Yesss.... the lover boy Armaan is cute but this Armaan was something different, the mature vibes, the calmness on his face.... I miss him too

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Yesss.... the lover boy Armaan is cute but this Armaan was something different, the mature vibes, the calmness on his face.... I miss him too

tbh I want to see this man back ..there was a certain maturity to Armaan that appealed ..making him similar to Abhira takes away the charm of opposites attracting ..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I get what you mean, and same. I do miss these moments. Imo its earnestness mixed with a level of hesitancy i guess that makes these scenes so charming. Now Armaan is obviously more confident in his affections, so the scenes have a very different vibe.

This one of the major reasons I wanted a short separation before the wedding. They have been in that " in-love honeymoon" phase for quite some time.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Visszz

Mangal gauri day hui na ???

It was soft and sweet, but I wanted intense smiley13