Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 hours ago

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1838166622416015638

ONLY good thing about this wedding happening is that they will be back in their room

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mujhe ek baat batao! When Abhira interfered in Rohit Ruhi life after Armaan explicitly told her not to, then also she was apparently right! And now she stopped Armaan from saying the truth and now also she's supposedly right! Matlab har haal mein Abhira right ho na ho, Armaan wrong zaroor ho jaata hai! Waah re objectivity! smiley32smiley32

I'm glad she didn't to tell you the truth. The man almost die trying to prove a stupid point to someone whose not worth it. Family were at each other throat with blame game. Then to embarrass family with guest there about S*utty bhabhi. NOPE

The quicker this shaadi is over the better for us audience not to look at that wardrobe.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I agree .. unconditional love Arman has only got from Abhira ..

Manisha is his chachi .. she loves him .. but it’s not the same

Kaveri on the other hand is better than Vidya .. .. Kaveri does not flip .. she does not like Abhira and she doesn’t cling to her .. she’s on the face .. when Armaan does things that she wants she praises him with toffee.. her love is not OTT

Sanjay Bansal does not pretend . He is what he is .. on the face

Vidya’s love is a dagger .. when Things go her way she goes OTT .. she accepted Abhira when Abhira saved madhav’s life and helped her in marriage .. but the moment her infertility was shown ., she threw her out like a mosquito

It’s a big thing no doubt .. but it is something most families in India are facing . Couples unable to have a child .. do they throw the bahu out .. they may give taunts . But since piddars have so much money they can look at alternatives..

Simplest is surrogacy . For all purposes Armaan has been a surrogate child of Madhav .. his mother is unknown .. only problem of acceptance has been Vidya and Kaveri ( because of their hatred of the mother )

If Abhira and Armaan are ok with a surrogate why should it bother Vidya and Kaveri .. it is not like they know abhira’s lineage ..

After marriage it is time for shivani to make an entry in Abhimaan’s life but before that Manish Goenka and abhira relationship has to come to light ..

As it can open up many tracks entry of Kairav with his son who can be paired with Charu or surekha’s grand son ..

Charu has suddenly been more at limelight than Kiara ..it will be interesting if she gets paired with some one from Goenka family .. possibly surekha

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm glad she didn't to tell you the truth. The man almost die trying to prove a stupid point to someone whose not worth it. Family were at each other throat with blame game. Then to embarrass family with guest there about S*utty bhabhi. NOPE

The quicker this shaadi is over the better for us audience not to look at that wardrobe.

Even I am glad it would have been embarrassing for Manish Goenka .. and Abhira owes it to MG to keep his respect .. infront of others ..

Later on shadi ho jaye it has to be told to Rohit privately.. what he choses to do .. is his matter

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I do not have a single valid reason why I am still invested in this show. smiley8

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

ONLY good thing about this wedding happening is that they will be back in their room

The least they could do is hang their photographs on the wall

Edited by Rash_H - 4 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

The least they could do is atleast hang their photographs on the wall

THEY SHOULD. Especially as they had Abhira specifically mention that photographs are important to her.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Abhi toh manish goenka ka bhi dream sach hogaya, yeh wala kab hoga smiley22

https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1838136397825249738

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Totally agree. Shaadi is more important than ruhi's exposure atm. V and kv are literally waiting for slightest possiblility tosto the marriage. So let the marriage go smoothly first. But after marriage, if abhimaan don't atleast try to tell rohit, it will reflect badly on their character. I guess they will try to talk to rohit only ,not infront of family first, to avoid unnecessary tamasha. But he won't trust them. Ruhi will act bechari and will turn vidya and rohit against abhimaan to save herself. Vidya will give special attention to ruhi to hurt abhira. Actually I want vidya and kaveri to demand a pota from ro-ru since ab is declared infertile.Ruhi bohoth bura phasegi. Phir jab pure family ke saamne expose hoga tab bachneke liye koi chara bhi toh hona chahiye na...🤔🤔🤔
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

agree Rohit’s eyes don’t belong behind glasses …but there is a certain something to this Armaan ..earnestness, vulnerability or is it just that we are not seeing this side to him now ..I miss this man quite a bit tbh ..!