Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I press play and saw what's happening, and said nope I'll pass this will 90 seconds

I won't get back in my life

You are here here hehe

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So did Ruhi literally dust off her disappointment and went to the wedding to prepare for another day of umeed? smiley42smiley42 or is umeed officially done and dusted (I didn't intend for the pun but hey, cliff n all so might as well smiley2)

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously gen4 & it's leads gets so much unnecessary hate all bcoz of the previous toxic fanbase

Even on gossip insta trp post or star plus posts for rishta are filled with negativity

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So did Ruhi literally dust off her disappointment and went to the wedding to prepare for another day of umeed? smiley42smiley42 or is umeed officially done and dusted (I didn't intend for the pun but hey, cliff n all so might as well smiley2)

Well we really thought umeed is done and dusted when she was ready to move to America but just moving the suitcase caused her umeed to rise again.......soooo never know

Edited by Rash_H - 4 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Considering she was all " armaan mujhe chhor k maat jao" right till the end today, what do you think ? smiley42 I have umeed on her umeed to power through smiley41

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Seriously gen4 & it's leads gets so much unnecessary hate all bcoz of the previous toxic fanbase

Even on gossip insta trp post or star plus posts for rishta are filled with negativity

It's shahi 's mistake too...he gives these haters more reasons to troll the show even more...they made such a mockery of gen4 since the start & the biggest wedding track was also made a joke & in all this neutrals too join the toxic fanbases & mock the show for story & trp both

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Considering she was all " armaan mujhe chhor k maat jao" right till the end today, what do you think ? smiley42 I have umeed on her umeed to power through smiley41

Chalo phir teekh hai.. I need something to look forward to on the show! And nothing tops Ruhi's umeed smiley42

Makers ne accha nahi kiya fufu ke saath ... Jabse ruhi ko villian banaya fufu ko ullu,gadha, bewakoof sab banaya .. Bechare fufasa wait kar rahe the... Jab yeh ru ladki ka pardafash hoga tab mei phirse strong sakuni banunga..... Karo yaar pf or atleast usko Rohit ke saath lala land mei toh rakho taaki fufu kuch kaam kare
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haa haa tab toh armaan ki jarurat hi nahi hai they'll show their utmost sincere feelings so that armaan khud chale jaaye uss narak se