Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

There was ACTUALLY A POINT to this track??? smiley3

Sab apna apna point nikal rahe hai toh Actors ne bhi apna logic nikal liya hoga🚶🏻‍♀️

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Yeah baby yeah baby yeah!!!

I see conquering the gif battle has given u more wisdom than the show has been showing lately!

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I know - I have the same issue. Laptop pe kaam karta hai lekin phone pe same process doesn't work - kyuuuuuuunsmiley19

Now you need 7 step tutorial?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I see conquering the gif battle has given u more wisdom than the show has been showing lately!

major sense of accomplishment ..now I understand Ruhi’s never say die spirit and persistence with obsessions smiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Now you need 7 step tutorial?

I don't know what happens - everytime I do it on the phone it just refuses to work

And no - Ruhi ka 7 step plan will not work for me - I need something new to make this gif posting exercise g(r)andsmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

major sense of accomplishment ..now I understand Ruhi’s never say die spirit and persistence with obsessions smiley37

Dekha. tho the show is not all that far gone! It's still able to make us think or try to understand the character perspectives.. especially the most important character - Ruhi's!! smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Dekha. tho the show is not all that far gone! It's still able to make us think or try to understand the character perspectives.. especially the most important character - Ruhi's!! smiley42

show ka influence transcends generations as we are seeing smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I don't know what happens - everytime I do it on the phone it just refuses to work

And no - Ruhi ka 7 step plan will not work for me - I need something new to make this gif posting exercise g(r)andsmiley36

https://c.tenor.com/uuE9rZ_P5nsAAAAd/tenor.gif

Check if this link work for you if you do it in external image..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I press play and saw what's happening, and said nope I'll pass this will 90 seconds

I won't get back in my life

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I press play and saw what's happening, and said nope I'll pass this will 90 seconds

I won't get back in my life

You dare ridicule besht patni and besht bahu?? (When she is neither currently) smiley7