Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mujhe ek baat batao! When Abhira interfered in Rohit Ruhi life after Armaan explicitly told her not to, then also she was apparently right! And now she stopped Armaan from saying the truth and now also she's supposedly right! Matlab har haal mein Abhira right ho na ho, Armaan wrong zaroor ho jaata hai! Waah re objectivity! smiley32smiley32

Kyunki BBG is devi maa - woh galat nahi ho sakti, while Armaan is her sabse bada bhakt who will always be wrong and then redeemed by being in Abhira Devi's mere presencesmiley36

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I want Manisha Chachi to do griha pravesh

Kaveri and vidhya don't deserve to do they will realise soon what ruhi is usko hi chadao woh dono

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I swear!! I was soooo in and out the whole time.. like I watch a show for time pass.. not to add to my existing brain load smiley39

Exactly. Watching crappy shows and engaging in fandom should be a fun timepass. Paisey thodi mil rahey idhar bakwaas karney ki

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

and to think you’ll get to watch Prince …smiley42 indeed !!!

Looking forward to watching him on weekend ka wars very specifically cause I feel Sallu is gonna love him. smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Me too, I will be watching BB.

Cause rishta wasnt enough for our kaleshi dills smiley41

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sooo burnt by last season disco that AA only takes me to Achha Aadmi smiley37 I think it's time to move on to the acceptance phase! Hogayi bakwaas si shaadi.. ab aage dekhte hain towards bigger issues like how will Ruhi keep up the guarding job and how much facial aerobics practice Vidya needs and most importantly how phuphu finds his coffee mein khoya hua mojo back smiley42

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Star parivar award for best legacy viewer ????

Oops.. I don't think Bhuvana can even be nominated by the legacy viewer criteria that the forum has defined😀

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Oops.. I don't think Bhuvana can even be nominated by the legacy viewer criteria that the forum has defined😀

Hawww.. you're asking to become bullying target I see smiley7

Sooo burnt by last season disco that AA only takes me to Achha Aadmi smiley37 I think it's time to move on to the acceptance phase! Hogayi bakwaas si shaadi.. ab aage dekhte hain towards bigger issues like how will Ruhi keep up the guarding job and how much facial aerobics practice Vidya needs and most importantly how phuphu finds his coffee mein khoya hua mojo back smiley42

Aap ko abhi bhi lagata hai phuphasa kuch karenge?? Unke flop plans ki list long ho rahi hai

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hawww.. you're asking to become bullying target I see smiley7

Nope you need to start either hating or liking the next gen with passion, keeping all logic and reasoning aside for you to be considered legacy viewer.... Karke dikhao, phir tho I will consider your nomination😀