Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 15 hours ago

Waise mujhe Kisi ne bataya nhi ki Manish ne Madhav ka collar pakda tha kal ke episode mein smiley42smiley42

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

If Ruhi wants to know what love looks like, she needs to take a good look at Abhira. The girl wished nothing but the best for him even after he practically insulted her, broke her and kicked her out of his home after divorcing her. She has always trusted him, despite having his ex hover around him day in and day out. Even when he didnt show up at the mandap, she shut down everyone that questioned his loyalties and firmly stood by the fact that he would never betray her and would show up. She has gone above and beyond to be family to his family cause he loves them, she has got through every sick, twisted and vile challenge thrown at her by Kaveri,Sanjay, Ruhi & Vidya just to be with him and she chose his happiness and let him go when she found out about her infertility, forgetting her own pain. No wonder Armaan fights like hell every second of everyday to be with Abhira and have the chance to love her. Nobody has given him the kind of unconditional love that Abhira has.

❤️ wow tooo good and it’s true….

Edited by India_TV - 15 hours ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I mean I still like the show but jab interest chala jaega I will happily move on. I don't want Gen 5 but agar aaya and it is not with Abhimaan's kid, I can guarantee I won't hate the show or actors.

Again, ur not a true watcher! Tsk tsk! smiley37

But seriously though, is hisaab se tho I'm a fraud legacy viewer smiley38 main tho bada SPA level achievement samajh ke bhaiti thi smiley19

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Manish ne bola hai toh zarur alag honge smiley37smiley37

Alag honge kisi aur se shadi nahi hone wala idhar smiley37 I still manifest them leaving together poddar house 🙌🙌

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Waise mujhe Kisi ne bataya nhi ki Manish ne Madhav ka collar pakda tha kal ke episode mein smiley42smiley42

IMG_20240922_111403.jpg

Mainey subah subah screenshot k saath bola, tum dhyaan he nahi deti smiley13

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 15 hours ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I mean I still like the show but jab interest chala jaega I will happily move on. I don't want Gen 5 but agar aaya and it is not with Abhimaan's kid, I can guarantee I won't hate the show or actors.

yaar hamare apne bacche thodi na hai for us to like or dislike with such passion ..agar teekh nikla toh dekhenge..nahi toh chalte banenge ..I guess I am still curious about a couple of things on the show ..sticking around to see if those things play out ..but yeah, sorry Armaan and Abhira ..I owe no allegiance to any kids you may or may not have ..nor do I swear to hate any others with a passion just because I followed your story !

If anyone doesnt like the show they will generally move on and find a better show to watch which they like and enjoy viewing, not hate a character/actor or the show for a year because they don't like it.

Edited by Rash_H - 15 hours ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Again, ur not a true watcher! Tsk tsk! smiley37

But seriously though, is hisaab se tho I'm a fraud legacy viewer smiley38 main tho bada SPA level achievement samajh ke bhaiti thi smiley19

Anyone here care to give me any awards ya should I resort to bullying smiley15

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I loved the precap, and I love that song but mujhe darr lag raha hai ki Armaan bhi gaane lagega and they will dancesmiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Anyone here care to give me any awards ya should I resort to bullying smiley15

Star parivar award for best legacy viewer ????