News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Aww.. How come they didn't win SPA best jodi... Gross injustice hua.... Just look at thissmiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

whatever is this ..are they staging a play or is this some role play or a dream ..I really want to know what the TRP of this episode is going to be ..Will it break Maa’s near death wala episode’s record smiley37smiley37smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Aww.. How come they didn't win SPA best jodi... Gross injustice hua.... Just look at thissmiley42

have you seen their DDLJ act …they truly deserve it ..and even TRP is on their side ..don’t know why they missed out :(

Dkp is like if every serial can copy each other Y not we?

DKP TO WRITERS :::::::::

Chalo writer copy sry take inspiration from IPKKND

Rohit ko Anjali banaao...

Sasta Shyaam will be ruhi ....kabhi na kabhi ya kabhi nahi expose hone wali villain...

Asr is hamari abhira

Khushi is hamara Sitara bahu armaan

Iss baar thoda change karenge...jyaada dhyaan se sunnaaa writers ready hai? Haa chalo start writing..

Yaha ruhi expose karne ke baad gayab nahi acchi banegi ya ww karenge .... Woh toh PL haina.. haa ro se pyaar bhi karvaao aur ar se nafrat....shyaam se thoda change

Rohit ko Anjali hi rahnedenge...woh isika laayak hai....uski dharampatni expose hone par pura ka pura blame ar-ab par daalna hai yaad rakhna ru ko kuch jyaada nahi kehna hai bas Ghar se baahar karna hai .... waise woh phir aayegi woh alag baat hai..

Khushi yaani armaan ko aise hi Anjali yaani Rohit ki khusi keliye baat chipani hi padegi kya kare woh toh bahut delicate hai....kya pata Ghar chodne ke baad suicide bhi karle?

Aur aaya hamara asr alias abhira ..... Thoda strong banaao yaar khushi ki izzat ka dhyaan bhi usiko rakhna hai ..... Har roz kkk jaisa hi hai.....

Aur likho aisa scrip jo aud ko khud par doubt aana chahiye ki kya yeh rishta hai ya koi sasta hai.....

Compromise mat karna....

All the best...

Don't tell me all this is reality and not some stupid dream

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dkp wishes they were this fun

Screenshot_2024-09-23-11-18-46-841_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Don't tell me all this is reality and not some stupid dream

it has to be a dream
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

it has to be a dream

never underestimate the power of DKP’s team of writers…kuch bhi likh sakhte hain 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by sharadrocks - 9 hours ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Things I wanna see now they are married:

1. Honeymoon - ROMANCE!!!!!! (with no interruptions from Ruhi and Vidhya)

2. Want chachisa and chorus gang to renovate Abhimaan bedroom- kinda like a fresh new start!

3. A focus on building up Abhira’s carrier (I feel like all other seasons kind of just focused on like house stuff after marriage) - make Kaveri be forced to offer Abhira a position at the firm because she is a Poddar Bahu now.

4. Want abhira to call out Dadisa or anybody who calls Armaan “sautela” and be like no, he is a real poddar because he is Madhav’s son.

5. Spending more time and taking care of chorus gang.

6. I really do want them to separate away from the house and live by themselves- I wanna see Armaan make this decision and walk out of the house with Abhira —> then maybe a time leap and they return with a child of their own.

7. Armaan get his deserved position at the Firm

8. Abhimaan’s IVF journey

9. Armaan standing up for Abhira against Dadisa and Vidhya (now) for Abhira’s career as well be their for her emotionally now that Vidhya is gonna make her life a living hell (I want Armaan to call her out and be like he chose Abhira because she loves him unconditionally and he also deserves someone who puts him 1st, before anyone else) —> she deserves a slap in the face.

please add more if you all have any ideas as well!