Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dkp satak gaya lagta hainsmiley39

Just imagine armaan doing thissmiley37

edited
Edited by Fortnight - 10 hours ago

Word Count: 0

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

DKP makes sure I start my mornings with a gaali (with laughter) with either yrkkh or Maa

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Especially armaan…. Abhira IIMO is still not liable… rohit had a better relation with her when he ran away without informing her about the sagar se gahra pyaar😃😃 but armaan has been blaned… to ab kisko protect kar rahe Ho bhai??😃😃

Only Armaan. Abhira can just be around but it whole and sole his responsibility to inform Rohit.

Rohit might throw her out but Incase he doesn’t, Armaan should tell him that if she harasses him one more time, he will inform the family and also tell them that you were aware of her antics and yet kept quiet.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I had the exact same reaction to this scenesmiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

prev gen ka pata nahi but I hope we get some poignant scenes of Abhimaan taking her parents ashirwaad. I hope we get Armaan apologizing to Abhira for not trusting her when she told him Ruhi is upto no good.

Bold - we will get that on SR and as they're hell tired with this kkk stunt either both of them or only abhira will fall into sleep 🤭🤭🤭....SR romance ka moye moye hojayega....

P.S. - I really hope they will go to mussorie for their honeymoon and karan the kidnapper will make a re-entry to open shivani mystery 🤞🤞... I really wanna see moye moye of vidya the flipper mata and abhimaan completely getting out of maa jhaap...🙏🙏🙏🙏

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even with Armaan giving bullet point description of pyaar and Manish Goenka realizing yeh rishta exactly kya kehlata hain after 3 generations, the best dialogue of the episode was by my cutie phuphasa going " armaan meri samajh se bahar hain, sabko mandap par chodkar bhagata rehta hain"smiley37

Sanjay Bansal was feeling bad for the law firm .. it would reflect badly on the clients ..

They are openly talking of arman leaving Ruhi at the mandap ., suwarna , Manish and Sanjay Bansal . Would Rohit have come back if Ruhi was married to Armaan

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hmm so Ruhi ki umeed khatam? Now she will move on? Konsa detergent se wash Kiya vusko😡

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

https://youtu.be/VlzGvrUU-Tk?si=ggKlov1ikkfsuBux

Sara wedding budget bas din ko raat karney mai udha diya

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Girlie took a bath, changed her clothes and attended the wedding after all this. Love the dedication.

Screenshot_2024-09-23-11-03-20-337_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/VlzGvrUU-Tk?si=ggKlov1ikkfsuBux

Sara wedding budget bas din ko raat karney mai udha diya

It is hilarious how both Abhira and Armaan left her to die without a second glance and went back to the mandap to get married 😂😂