Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They will not show Abhira do so, otherwise the precap would have been Swarna/Ruhi seeing those photos in slow motion with thunder wala effects smiley36

Right I know that would lead to full IR but was curious what previous FL did.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

To be fair, that's better than making it armaan's idea. smiley24

Lekin aaj Armaan dodged 2 bullets - one was ofcourse Ruhi and the other was the blame that he will tell Abhira to hide thingssmiley36

I like this new Armaan - he literally defines this meme

"Bilkul Risk nahi lene ka"

Edited by Apsvenky - 8 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Lekin aaj Armaan dodged 2 bullets - one was ofcourse Ruhi and the other was the blame that he will tell Abhira to hide thingssmiley36

Kuch nahi dodge kiya. Ruhi is still delusional and obsessed. Aaj khudh ko marney ka dhamki de rahi thi, kal Rohit ko marney ka degi smiley39 I'll wait till the wedding gets over, but phir bhi rohit ko nahi bola toh armaan abhira dono ko chullu bhar panni mai doob jana chahiye

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 8 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

It’s after the Shaadi…if ruhi is still in poddar house as rohit ki patni… abd armaan CHUP raha…. IMO, koi excuse nahi banta… it’s not a small prank that ruhi did… rohit needs to know… believe kare na kare…. Uski iccha…

Absolutely. Rohit needs to know and these guys should tell him without hiding anything
Edited by nutmeg7 - 8 hours ago

Kuch nahi dodge kiya. Ruhi is still delusional and obsessed. Aaj khudh ko marney ka dhamki de rahi thi, kal Rohit ko marney ka degi smiley39 I'll wait till the wedding gets over, but phir bhi rohit ko nahi bola toh armaan abhira dono ko chullu bhar panni mai doob jana chahiye

even if they tell him jiska already screw dhila hein delulu ke chakkar mein expecting someone who ran away from problems and blaming others till date to accept that lusty is good for nothing and has come here to destroy the family is a task in itself.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 8 hours ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Sach mein.. Socho if the reverse happened and Ar stopped Ab from revealing for exact same reason ki shaadi hone do, phir dekhenge..

CVs thought ki KKK khelke, apna jaan khatre mein daal ke, EK car udake aa raha hai, jiska bhi koi fayda nahin hua .... Thoda bhaksh dete hai.... Aur balancing act khelte haismiley1

On serious note, Rohit deserves the truth and Ar- Ab should tell him at the earliest once back in PH. There is no excuse to delay and after that it is Rohit's call to believe or not, act or not

Edited by Solitudelover - 8 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

even if they tell him jiska already screw dhila hein delulu ke chakkar mein expecting someone who ran away from problems and blaming others till date to accept that lusty is good for nothing and has come here to destroy the family is a task in itself.

Rohit believe karey na karey thats not the point, its their responsibility to tell him the truth. Believe nahi karega phir bhi zyada se zyada kya karega? Armaan Abhira ki bezatti? Woh toh roj hota hain, kaunsi badi baat hai

Posted: 7 hours ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Waise maine video dekha nahi but read comments here ke star station waale bhaiyya ne suspense rakha hain armaan abhira mandap pe shaadi karenge ta nahi, unko koi inform karo we got the answer. Kuch aur "exciting" updates lekar aaye next

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Question: So now shaadi is happening will Ab bring her parents photo to mandap? Or atleast will they show her taking their blessings before starting the rituals? I am not a leagacy viewer did previous FLs bring their parents photo? Thanks in advance for answering my question 🙏

There will be no additional IR about Ab parents for now. The most thing we'll be dealing with is Abhimaan honeymoon, and Vidya acting like Ru in their lives. Maybe one of the Cinderella sisters will learn the truth