Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

I totally agree- I hope they do an re-entrance sequence … they deserve it!!!!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Teddy1234

Guys can anyone answer few questions as I didn't see any gen completely...

Did naira wear akshara ka lehanga/something like ak made for wedding? Or Goenka's ka diya hua?

Then naira's lehenga? In some video I saw 2nd akshara gave that to arohi or something usko kya hua?

G3 akshara ne kya pehna shaadi ke time pe? Kiska lehenga?

I'll take it as ruhi woh lehenga pehenke nazar utaardi prev gen ki so uska saaya na pade hamari couple par.....

I'll adjust with this thinking of mine....

Naira had to wear aksharas lehenga but I think goenkas gifted her one & then she made tassles frm her parents pics and put it on her lehenga ..

They always say mamma ka lehenga but it's not ..

This this it's a complete mockery coz abhira doesn't know it's aksharas lehenga and Manish bought 2 , even more stupid ..Matlab dono is itne ghatiya hai lehengr

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 hours ago

Us at team umeed watching abhira get married in a fugly fit

IMG_20240923_065927.jpg

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Us at team umeed watching abhira get married in a fugly fit

IMG_20240923_065927.jpg

Also the photo on varmala was Abhira's ideasmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also the photo on varmala was Abhira's ideasmiley36

To be fair, that's better than making it armaan's idea. smiley24

Question: So now shaadi is happening will Ab bring her parents photo to mandap? Or atleast will they show her taking their blessings before starting the rituals? I am not a leagacy viewer did previous FLs bring their parents photo? Thanks in advance for answering my question 🙏

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Question: So now shaadi is happening will Ab bring her parents photo to mandap? Or atleast will they show her taking their blessings before starting the rituals? I am not a leagacy viewer did previous FLs bring their parents photo? Thanks in advance for answering my question 🙏

I think no because we already have visuals of Abhimaan coming home happily. If there was a pic of her parents, grih Pravesh would have taken longer.

Secondly, they will deal with one kaand at a time. Wedding kaand is over. Now the rituals will be stress free.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

They will not show Abhira do so, otherwise the precap would have been Swarna/Ruhi seeing those photos in slow motion with thunder wala effects smiley36

Ruhi is coming back to attend marriage.I don't want one more tamasha from her in marriage.Bechari already broken why torture moresmiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

prev gen ka pata nahi but I hope we get some poignant scenes of Abhimaan taking her parents ashirwaad. I hope we get Armaan apologizing to Abhira for not trusting her when she told him Ruhi is upto no good.