Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

Mujhe ye sochke hi hasi aa rahi hai Ruhi ko ab normal dikhayenge kyašŸ™šŸ¤£ matlab vuski umeed khatam hogayi toh next kya? RoRu?šŸ˜šŸ˜

No man now Ru will have another 7 step plan with PlanA and Plan B. Also this time she will factor in ArSa šŸ¤£
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 hours ago

Next ruhi ka abhira se badla hoga being perfect bahu and abhira ko neecha dekhwana

I hope jo bhi vidhya kaveri ruhi Sanjay kare abhira ke saath woh vhpa na rahe armaan se chupate hain aur problem start hoti hain smiley36 I remember ss guy also said once purana shadi ke baad abhimaan fight is there details bola nahi woh track likhenge maker ya nahi I guess ab details aayega likha gaya ki nahi

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

Abhimaan just got married. The wedding was full of horrible outfits, unnecessary drama, and so many issues. It was such a hassle to get them married, and now we're reluctantly accepting this bitter reality, hoping they won't separate for any reason and that this so called one sided love triangle finally ends here. The people will accept this crap only on this condition you stupid DKP šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

If they end the show with this season, Abhimaan will have a nice wedding in the end.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That chudail was wearing the same thing, so I look at it like bad luck and it's ugly smiley21

First world problems you have smiley37 thatā€™s the bridal dress which Ruhi wore. So Ruhiā€™s outfit will be changed naa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Pinecone

After what Ruhi just pulled, there's no frickin chance in hell they should be ok with Ru Ro going on honeymoon along with them.

After what she has done, Ruhi staying as rohit ki wifeā€¦ itself is disgustingā€¦. Agar ruhi saath Ho rohit keā€¦ abd armaan chup raheā€¦. Armaan will b rightfully blaned by poddarsā€¦. Koi mazak hai kyaā€¦. Jo ruhi ne kiya? How can armaan b quiet after this?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Gooddays

ye kab kaha usne?. Secret engagement ki tarah secret marriage bhi hogi kya?

No I donā€™t think so .. they have decked the mandap .. to do it infront of family

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

After what she has done, Ruhi staying as rohit ki wifeā€¦ itself is disgustingā€¦. Agar ruhi saath Ho rohit keā€¦ abd armaan chup raheā€¦. Armaan will b rightfully blaned by poddarsā€¦. Koi mazak hai kyaā€¦. Jo ruhi ne kiya? How can armaan b quiet after this?

But its not like these people ever listen to Abhira or Armaan. So I can understand that they focus on getting married and rasams after marriage etc before trying to address this matter. For a change they will be self centered and put their shaadi above everything.

I just hope they have some plan to tackle the psycho and keep her scared enough that she doesn't even maintain eye contact let alone waltz into their space with her BS.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But its not like these people ever listen to Abhira or Armaan. So I can understand that they focus on getting married and rasams after marriage etc before trying to address this matter. For a change they will be self centered and put their shaadi above everything.

I just hope they have some plan to tackle the psycho and keep her scared enough that she doesn't even maintain eye contact let alone waltz into their space with her BS.

Itā€™s after the Shaadiā€¦if ruhi is still in poddar house as rohit ki patniā€¦ abd armaan CHUP rahaā€¦. IMO, koi excuse nahi bantaā€¦ itā€™s not a small prank that ruhi didā€¦ rohit needs to knowā€¦ believe kare na kareā€¦. Uski icchaā€¦

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Itā€™s after the Shaadiā€¦if ruhi is still in poddar house as rohit ki patniā€¦ abd armaan CHUP rahaā€¦. IMO, koi excuse nahi bantaā€¦ itā€™s not a small prank that ruhi didā€¦ rohit needs to knowā€¦ believe kare na kareā€¦. Uski icchaā€¦

I think they will try to tell him, he will react violently to any such attempt also and so they will give up and leave it to him to realize Ruhi ki asliyat himself.

Pinecone thumbnail

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Nu4doNjHEtwNaMYW/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Cant get over how pretty this shot is. So upset that Armaan ka look seeing his dulhan walk down aisle to him was not given. I hope they recreate it even though it wont be as impactful now because he's already gonna see her near cliff where she has gone looking for him