Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Never thought I would see the day when Vidya maat would be defended for what she did todaysmiley11

https://x.com/Fateh345662292/status/1838807567910248724

It's true when they say that worlds worth of education cannot teach you decency and classy. Empathy.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Never thought I would see the day when Vidya maat would be defended for what she did todaysmiley11

Having dp of a character like Isha who treated her infertile DIL as her own daughter and saying this smiley31

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The reply to this post should be, when your mom and grandma label someone as Banj and don't want the girl, how do you react to that? You listen to the crap and stay quiet?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Having dp of a character like Isha who treated her infertile DIL as her own daughter and saying this smiley31

I’m surprised this user isn’t a fan of that vile Akkasaheb as their mindsets match.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I don't mind the bad signs or anything in ITV because it is done for dramatic purposes and good sign or bad song never dictate the future story. It is always the TRP.

What I am going to hate is Abhimaan trying to apologise to that vile creature........ Them feeling guilty and begging for her validation.

Armaan ko pairo mein girne ka mauka mila ekdum phat se gir gya.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Ishaaaa is progressive lady and Poddars are veryyyyyyyy regressive.

One more point, Isha actress is way better than vidya actress. Acting ki he baat karu toh ami trivedi aka manjari /suprita pilgaokar aka ishwari ar also way more better actresses than the vidya actress who looks below average in terms of acting.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she's a hater i think. I've seen her troll Rohit and Sam
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m surprised this user isn’t a fan of that vile Akkasaheb as their mindsets match.

Looks like that user is fan of akkasaheb's chamcha so it makes sense now.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

It will just 1 case for dadi to throw them out of poddar house, if abhira wins a case against rohitsmiley36

Maasa dadisa phuphasa ruhi sa sab plates bang kar karke dono ko ghar se bhaga denge.

But armaan agar yeh decision lega without anyone forcing him, then either abhira ka life danger mein hoga knowingly/unknowingly by poddars or he will realise his kid(adopted/biological) will get the same treatment that he got as a child

Bold - this is what should happen. But I doubt about it. Whatever the reason is if abhimaan together move out of ph, that's more than enough...

Originally posted by: leafy2022

So much for beta's khushi that she gave them curse...bolo

I have seen moms disowning children for grave things they did or even for not marrying the boy/girl she didn't want, but 1st time seen giving a curse for marrying the girl MIL didn't want. But I might live in a different world...who knows.

jis khushi ko chahti thi....woh hi kah diya ki tumhe na mile....to how can I say she is doing all this for the maaa ki mamta....seedhe seedhe gussa hai...and ego per baat aayee....jo bhram tha ki kahin thoda pyaar karti hai armaan se...woh bhi toot jaana chahiye ab to...😂