Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Welcome to the - ye mein kahaan aakar phase gayi - dekh bhi Nahi parahi hun, chod bhi Nahi parahi hun - club smiley37

Man I swear - I was a late entry phir bhi somehow main bhi buri phasi thanks to Abhimaan - Aaj toh FF buttone ne jaan bachayi, warna toh subah subah meri halat kya hoti I cannot imaginesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think Kaveri has a type in bahus

Psychotic obsessed chudails

Thank god to Akshara - warna Abhira also would have been in the same categorysmiley36

But then how would you explain Manishasmiley29

Edited by Apsvenky - 6 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I think they are doing purposefully to off air the show .Because they might can't end a show with 2.1-2.2 trp like that.TRP increase karne ke liye itna extreme nahi jayegi ,also a leads wedding with so many bad signs.who will root for a couple after that?In initial months of gen 4 everything was so balanced whether it is toxicity or light moments.If my memory is correct,sometimes then TRP used to touch 2.4.

Sorry for my KPsmiley37

Yes the week in which Rohit got to know abt ArRu past followed by his disapperance had 2.4.I think thats only time trp hit 2.4.
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

So much hatred for something they dont even know the outcome of properly. No second opinion, no alternate options, seedha psychopanti?

The point is not that she cannot conceive - the point is that Armaan had the audacity to choose someone else over her, like last time Madhav did with Abhira as well.

Pichli baar woh gussa Madhav pe tha, so she gave up her mangalsutra. Aaj Armaan pe aise nikla haismiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Thank god to Akshara - warna Abhira also would have been in the same categorysmiley36

But then how would you explain Manishasmiley29

Manu ne bhaag ki shaadi ki smiley2
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

See for yourself

I know how much you love Vee Vee smiley42

this vidya aka shruti ulfat was Neils mother in Naamkarann ..but she was modern there and with good character growth.from hating the fl and being a nasty saas to her ( vidya is nothing in comparison to shweta in terms of nastiness and plotting…😂)…she had such good character growth,,and grew to love Avni like a daughter… But here she’s such a disappointment..shruti ulfat is capable of so much more ..but she has to play this emotionally unbalanced vidya..🙄
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I am telling you, sooner or later abhira will get a high profile controversial case which she will win and it will make her a famous, successful lawyer overnight (that's how it goes in itv,no proper arc for career growth). Then seeing abhira getting praises and good cases, kv will ask abhira to join poddar firm. Armaan is already doing good, way better than rohit.That's when rohit and viper's jelousy slowly begins which will be fueled poophz (maybe ruhi too). That will eventually lead to an actual vanvaas hopefully. Fingers crossed.🤞🤞🤞...

It will just 1 case for dadi to throw them out of poddar house, if abhira wins a case against rohitsmiley36

Maasa dadisa phuphasa ruhi sa sab plates bang kar karke dono ko ghar se bhaga denge.

But armaan agar yeh decision lega without anyone forcing him, then either abhira ka life danger mein hoga knowingly/unknowingly by poddars or he will realise his kid(adopted/biological) will get the same treatment that he got as a child

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

The point is not that she cannot conceive - the point is that Armaan had the audacity to choose someone else over her, like last time Madhav did with Abhira as well.

Pichli baar woh gussa Madhav pe tha, so she gave up her mangalsutra. Aaj Armaan pe aise nikla haismiley36

she was also cross with Madhav for 30 years because he had the audacity to love another woman before her..so she treated him like trash for 30 years 🤨..this vidya has got major ego problems
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ideally ruhi should celebrate in private watching armaan's love story ka tamasha during grahpravesh. Agar purani ruhi hoti toh ummeed wapas aa gayi hoti within hours of him rejecting her for the n time watching vidya go berserk.

She should ideally mock him saying isse acha mujhse shaadi kar lete, tab bhi tamasha banta ab bhi wohi ho raha hainsmiley36

Exactly - lekin ab toh Ruhi wapis achchi aur sachchi ban gayi hai, toh she aint going in that direction.

Also as Romit said, R&R ki love story is back on track (toh when it was off track for Rohit hume toh pata nahi aur Ruhi toh kisi aur track pe thi all this timesmiley36), so no more tanaas for Abhimaan from Ruhi - only ek hazaaron main mere Jeth Jethani haismiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this vidya aka shruti ulfat was Neils mother in Naamkarann ..but she was modern there and with good character growth.from hating the fl and being a nasty saas to her ( vidya is nothing in comparison to shweta in terms of nastiness and plotting…😂)…she had such good character growth,,and grew to love Avni like a daughter… But here she’s such a disappointment..shruti ulfat is capable of so much more ..but she has to play this emotionally unbalanced vidya..🙄

In naamkaran Bebe and Neil's father always counter balanced her character negativity and openly infront of them she can't do much drama...And somewhere the character was in a comical touch also...yes her character growth was nice in it ...

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago