Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Also I never said Armaan is leaving bc of self respect, he is leaving out of majboori for sure but for the girl who talks about the importance of her self respect so much, hers seems to be diminishing rapidly each day.

Abhira also wants family -yes. But she is definitely made to feel obliged to family as sangat ka asar with Armaan. This gratitude, debt, obligation type stuff only started ever since she has been with him. He has learned to speak up a little bit more than he used to but she's become more like him too. Choosing to fight some battles and let others go

She prevented him from getting involved in fighting with Ruhi about MG or kaveri over loan threatening because she tries to reduce the number of times he needs to get involved. She knows it takes a toll on him , ruins his mood and he gets called joru ka ghulam etc too.

To her its a shock to see someone go from fighting for her shaadi to Armaan to giving shraap..and Armaan is very attached to V. He has multiple times said she's his jaan. She's seen him when V gets even a slight kharoch. And even now he left her at the door running behind V. He's gonna fall at her feet etc. So obviously she will try from her side to sort things. Because the solution in her eyes is not to alienate him from his family forever

She's already being accused of being selfish by V for marrying him despite infertility. Last thing she needs is to also be called family wrecker by Poddars.

Abhira was ready to move away. Not marry because of infertility. But Armaan convinced her to marry. And she loves him so she gave in.

In future she will be willing to leave home with him even if she's not thrilled to see his ties with family break. So she's always there to be supportive to Armaan and be with him in every situation.. whether thats living alone or tolerating his toxic family.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Itni jaldi😱😱 Do u belong to diff time zone?

I do but mujhe hamesha neend aati hai irrespective of the time.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Are you being unnecessarily rude and saying we write such long posts Ki tujhe padh ke neend aajati Hai smiley22

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

How was facial aerobics today?

See for yourself

I know how much you love Vee Vee smiley42

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Be respectful: Treat others

https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1838922018856813021?t=mmDnBuVdCyHcNdR-BKE8Zw&s=19

R❤️......she loves me???

#Ruhit love story starts???

Edited by Rash_H - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Inke captions pe mat jao.. What was Rsmiley28R?? Humne episode mein toh aisa kych dekha nahismiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wait so Ruhi is not delusional anymore smiley3 so the next time she does something crazy, we can't even blame it on her mental derangement? smiley3 tho ab?? smiley38

Tho ab we need to blame Armaan for giving her umeed again, just like he did the last timesmiley36

Also by the way things are going - is baar DKP ne birla cement level ka white washing kiya hai that all her previous acts have been washed clean by all the tears she shed at the magical rishta cliff (where for a change all came out alive - shayad wohi miracle se Ruhi ka mansik santulan bhi theek ho gayismiley37)

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Also I never said Armaan is leaving bc of self respect, he is leaving out of majboori for sure but for the girl who talks about the importance of her self respect so much, hers seems to be diminishing rapidly each day.

I have problem with her continuous rant about her non existent self respect. But in this issue she was not that wrong.

Had armaan left the home for his self respect or to take stand for his wife then her pleading with vidya would have looked bad.

But she is begging for armaan. Had she cared about self respect she wouldn't have got married to armaan after the way his family treated her for infertility.

It is armaan who is not balancing things. He himself said he is doing marriage & it doesn't matter for him who attend the marriage. Then what happened? He himself begged vidya to attend wedding. Had he left the home, he would have always craved for that family attention, it is abhira who should bear the guilt of seperating him from his family along with not being able to give him kid.

Though her calling that woman maa is absurd. For me it's armaan's responsibility to ensure his wife that they can be happy without such family or make his mother treat him and his wife with respect.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

True true! Par phir bhi.. elaborate na sahi thoda Vidya ko kaat ke wahi dikha dete smiley19 Vidya was way way OTT ffs!!! It's like Ulfat was handed Ruhi's grandma's character sketch and told she needs to top the toxicity 20 notches! And she took that 200 notches up!! smiley7

That would be Ruhi's great grand mom (I am assuming you are talking about Sirat's mom rightsmiley36)

And I agree 100%