Posted: 24 days ago

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

If anyone in past watched 'yeh rishte hain pyar ke' or 'yeh rishta kya kehlata hai' generation 2.Knew that who is mishti and waht is her bond with kartik.

She was kartik's best friend forever yrr,from starting of generation 2.Her bond with kartik is very unique.I like her as a child,but I never watched 'Yeh Rishte hai pyar ke' So,I have a curosity if there is any crossover of Kartik and Misti or not.Because that is my main reason to watch this show.

Other reasons I can consider is I can see there Og Maheswari family and Og Character like Vishambhar and Rajshri and Varsha.

And most importantly I like dheere dheere se and saathiya mere song also of this show.I like Saaheer seikh also and It's spin off of yrkkh so I have hope that it will be for sure good.

I am hoping that I will get same Kaira vibes from Misthi and Abhir.And maybe there wil lbe og songs of yrkkh also like Son chireya.Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.Dil se bandhi ek dor.

I search on google about real name of Vishambhar and Rajshri and what I found was more shocking than their names.They are real life married couple.Married ine year after yrkkh started.And it's second marriage of actor who play Vishambhar.

I want to know your opinion if anyone watch yeh rishte hai pyar ke.Because I watched soem clips only and in yrkkh there was a s ene also of Misthi came wuen Kartik was crying on the road.How beautifully it was crafted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Ya Mishti kartik bond beautifully shown on season of yrrkh and I watch yeh rishtey hai pyar ke abhi vohi dekh rahi thi hotstar a good show abhi jo yrrkh mein dikha rahe usse kafhi better hai but in that mishti became big and its spin of yrrkh where we watch grown up mishti story and no of role kaira in that show a different show a good episode before covid after the lockdown when again the show start so also the downfall of the show started a weak story line and the surrogacy track ne sab kharab kar diya

But ya initial days of kaira where we see how kartik came in singhaniya house how he became best friend bff of misthi and their masti and how kartik realise love for naira beautifully shown or written

Edited by NeeruNature - 24 days ago

Originally posted by: NeeruNature

Ya Mishti kartik bond beautifully shown on season of yrrkh and I watch yeh rishtey hai pyar ke abhi vohi dekh rahi thi hotstar a good show abhi jo yrrkh mein dikha rahe usse kafhi better hai but in that mishti became big and its spin of yrrkh where we watch grown up mishti story and no of role kaira in that show a different show a good episode before covid after the lockdown when again the show start so also the downfall of the show started a weak story line and the surrogacy track ne sab kharab kar diya

But ya initial days of kaira where we see how kartik came in singhaniya house how he became best friend bff of misthi and their masti and how kartik realise love for naira beautifully shown or written

Kya aone saare epispde dekj liye hai ya abhi hi dekhna shuru kiya hai.Kya mein dekh sakta hoon pire season ko mena worth watching hai kya didi

NeeruNature thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Kya aone saare epispde dekj liye hai ya abhi hi dekhna shuru kiya hai.Kya mein dekh sakta hoon pire season ko mena worth watching hai kya didi

I watched that show before on tv watching actually repeats some episode which I like watch again and again actually I like abhir and misthi chemistry ie shaheer rhea chemistry

Ya story is good better than what now a days they shown in yrrkh no third triangle type no extra Martial affair so it's a story of two couples who are brothers and story of two sister ie misthi and kuku and their story and one mother

I watched that show before on tv watching actually repeats some episode which I like watch again and again actually I like abhir and misthi chemistry ie shaheer rhea chemistry

Ya story is good better than what now a days they shown in yrrkh no third triangle type no extra Martial affair so it's a story of two couples who are brothers and story of two sister ie misthi and kuku and their story and one mother

Kya Vishambhar,Varsha or Rajshri or pura Maheshwari pariwar dikhaya gaya hai or woh sab akshara ki baate kartw the kya un episodes mein.Ya fir sirf startign ke 10-15 episode mein hi maheswari ko dikhaya gaya h.

NeeruNature thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Kya Vishambhar,Varsha or Rajshri or pura Maheshwari pariwar dikhaya gaya hai or woh sab akshara ki baate kartw the kya un episodes mein.Ya fir sirf startign ke 10-15 episode mein hi maheswari ko dikhaya gaya h.

Ya maheshwari family in the show till the end but no singhaniya or goenka 's in the show arre vo tu naira ke bare mein hi koi bhat nahi karte akshara ki baat to chode they forget her and a completely different story where we watch a new bond of bff or say bro bond of abeer(misthi love interest ) and khu khuhuness (misthi sis /kunal/abhir 's brother wife) and their broness and how they help each as bro and sis they are jeth and bhabhi in relation but their rista is not like jeth bhabhi type but bro and sis broness jaisa aacha sa

Ya maheshwari family in the show till the end but no singhaniya or goenka 's in the show arre vo tu naira ke bare mein hi koi bhat nahi karte akshara ki baat to chode they forget her and a completely different story where we watch a new bond of bff or say bro bond of abeer(misthi love interest ) and khu khuhuness (misthi sis /kunal/abhir 's brother wife) and their broness and how they help each as bro and sis

Totally understood.

Pehle maine socha naman dikha rahe h toh akshaea toh yaad hogi but Mujhe yahi soch kar show dekhna hai ki it's a new story.No past connection bas randomly mil jaye toh sone pe suhaga hoga.And I have to enjoy this stuff as a separate storu diffrent form yrkkh vibes.It's between Two brother and two sister.I will keep in mind while watching this .

Did you know kuhu is Naitik's daughter or Shauray's because when that particular episodes were telecastign in tv I watch like 10 percent only then ad came and vhannel change.But aisa kuch toh tha ab mujhe yaad nahi j kuhi varsha ki toh beti nahi h.

And lockdown ke baad wali aapki baat par mujhe yeh kehna h ki lockdown ke baad Amupama par focus tha makers ka naa ki yeh rishte hai puar ke or ueh rishta kya kehlata hai.So uske baad un dono sjow ka downfall start ho gaya.

NeeruNature thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Totally understood.

Pehle maine socha naman dikha rahe h toh akshaea toh yaad hogi but Mujhe yahi soch kar show dekhna hai ki it's a new story.No past connection bas randomly mil jaye toh sone pe suhaga hoga.And I have to enjoy this stuff as a separate storu diffrent form yrkkh vibes.It's between Two brother and two sister.I will keep in mind while watching this .

Did you know kuhu is Naitik's daughter or Shauray's because when that particular episodes were telecastign in tv I watch like 10 percent only then ad came and vhannel change.But aisa kuch toh tha ab mujhe yaad nahi j kuhi varsha ki toh beti nahi h.

And lockdown ke baad wali aapki baat par mujhe yeh kehna h ki lockdown ke baad Amupama par focus tha makers ka naa ki yeh rishte hai puar ke or ueh rishta kya kehlata hai.So uske baad un dono sjow ka downfall start ho gaya.

Kuhu is shaurya and sneha( shyad yahi name tha) daughter but varsha accept her as daughter after her mother died

In initial days they show some part of naman but not fully and nothing major in part

In initially they show they come up with rishta of misthi and kunal but keep in mind its now shown like love triangle type but a different one or different touch of mishri kunal and abeer's life

That anupama destroy the itv I think like that the love story of yougesters only oldies romance and bhashans

Kuhu is shaurya and sneha( shyad yahi name tha) daughter but varsha accept her as daughter after her mother died

In initial days they show some part of naman but not fully and nothing major in part

In initially they show they come up with rishta of misthi and kunal but keep in mind its now shown like love triangle type but a different one or different touch of mishri kunal and abeer's life

That anupama destroy the itv I think like that the love story of yougesters only oldies romance and bhashans

Ab Anupama mein 15-16 saal ka generation leap aane wala h.Waise meine ek bhi pira episode aaj tak nahi dekha anupama ka but pata h usme kya hota h social media se.Ab usme oldies chale jayenge bas Anuj or Anupama rahenge aisa bata rahe hai news wale.Mean Anupama ka rommance chalta rahega.I don't know bichare us tisre pati ka kya hua yashdeep hi naam tha shayad.Dhoka de diya hoga anupama ne.Jab ueh show start hua tah mom dekhti thi tab maien dekha anupama teacher bani h,thwn kabhi woh singer ban jati,Kabhi dancer,Kabhi rasoi wali,Kabhi chef ab pata nahi kya bani hogi.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

If anyone in past watched 'yeh rishte hain pyar ke' or 'yeh rishta kya kehlata hai' generation 2.Knew that who is mishti and waht is her bond with kartik.

She was kartik's best friend forever yrr,from starting of generation 2.Her bond with kartik is very unique.I like her as a child,but I never watched 'Yeh Rishte hai pyar ke' So,I have a curosity if there is any crossover of Kartik and Misti or not.Because that is my main reason to watch this show.

Other reasons I can consider is I can see there Og Maheswari family and Og Character like Vishambhar and Rajshri and Varsha.

And most importantly I like dheere dheere se and saathiya mere song also of this show.I like Saaheer seikh also and It's spin off of yrkkh so I have hope that it will be for sure good.

I am hoping that I will get same Kaira vibes from Misthi and Abhir.And maybe there wil lbe og songs of yrkkh also like Son chireya.Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.Dil se bandhi ek dor.

I search on google about real name of Vishambhar and Rajshri and what I found was more shocking than their names.They are real life married couple.Married ine year after yrkkh started.And it's second marriage of actor who play Vishambhar.

I want to know your opinion if anyone watch yeh rishte hai pyar ke.Because I watched soem clips only and in yrkkh there was a s ene also of Misthi came wuen Kartik was crying on the road.How beautifully it was crafted.

If I am not wrong Yrhpk starting se pehle introduction keliye yrkkh ke 1 or 2 episode me mishti and kuhu aaya dha...

There was a phone conversation of mishti with kaira also in one episode...