Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

That’s not true. Saif in his younger days was supremely good looking. Ibrahim might look like saif like 95% but he lacks something which saif had. Specially in movies like Dil chahta hai & Hum Tum.

Sorry but I just never found Saif attractive as to me he always looked like the male version of Sharmila and now Ibrahim has inherited those infamous feminine features smiley36

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Iggy is for sure a hottieee

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

That’s not true. Saif in his younger days was supremely good looking. Ibrahim might look like saif like 95% but he lacks something which saif had. Specially in movies like Dil chahta hai & Hum Tum.

Wasn't Saif considered super feminine in the 90s if not outright gay? I saw some footage of him dancing with Kajol in Bekhudi (he was originally supposed to make his debut with her there) and comments were all saying he seemed more feminine than Kajol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxjzaPv7Q7M

I think Saif's prime years were in the early 2000s. The movies you mentioned plus Kal Ho Naa Ho and Salaam Namaste. When he grew the facial hair, I think that killed his look and he wasn't believable as a serious actor. His best roles were always in frothy films as a comedic character, usually heavily westernized.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Yes.. he is lean.. taller than his father..

If he doesn’t get solo hero roles, he can still do multi star movies and survive smiley14

i think he should try out for villain roles. He's got the bad looks that set him apart in that category. Audiences would pay to see him get beaten by the herosmiley17smiley36

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is a much much better copy. You know how they say talent skips a generation, here good looks skipped it. His grandfather patuadi used to be that tall, handsome guy. Compare to that, Saif especially from 90s smiley11

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is goodlooking but most likely he is going to flop as an actor. Nobody wants to watch Saif, most of his films flop badly. Who wants to watch a copy of Saif?smiley3

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranjali

He is goodlooking but most likely he is going to flop as an actor. Nobody wants to watch Saif, most of his films flop badly. Who wants to watch a copy of Saif?smiley3

Hrithik is Rakesh Roshan's son.

Banned

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]