Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: anna143

his dad has an empire ready for him

seems like you have literally taken hukla's "mmmm I am the kkkkinng".... self praise rant quite seriously..😂 ...

Let me correct & remind you, he is a hamming-king 🤣

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

boring...nothing unexpected in the comments...

sharaban thumbnail

let me remind u when u dispute a fact u look like a dumbass … no one wants to argue someone who’s not checked in with reality

I never disputed any FACT

I whole heartedly agree that your hukla budshakla is a certified hamming-king...

Abb khush ? 🤗

🤣🤣

--------------

Edited by sharaban - 22 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

haha half of u are shitting because he didn’t come into bollywood - even if he was a star u would still talk crap so guess what u cant comment on his acting ever! Aryan took the right decision .. he doesn’t need to hustle his dad has an empire ready for him

Some people are simply jealous because they know SRK is self-made unlike their fav. And that on his own talent and charisma, he was able to establish an empire of which he was crowned by the people. That crown was not inherited but freely given to him by the world. More than that, SRK supports his son in his endeavors. He encourages Aryan to do what he wants rather than force him into acting. If Aryan doesn't want to act, good for him. It's our loss, not his, but I'm sure he'll contribute something to the world that only he could do.

Meanwhile there are some fathers who even when their sons are in the acting business, they give them no advice, support, or promotion. A certain maharaj is proof of that. But then, what can be expected from such a father with another child he has never recognized as his own, born out of wedlock? And people have the audacity to dare to compare this one to someone like SRK who has no scandals or dirty laundry.

sharaban thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

wow ur damn immature how old are you again? ur come backs are so childish. wont spare another post on you .. so carry on loser

I am mature enough to understand the difference between good acting and puke worthy hamming injected with gimmicky expression.

Now sleep , if you can , winner.

🤣