News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 hours ago

Shameless Shahs. Filthy TamaShah phemli.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I think right there Abhira infertile problem was healed smiley42

Abhira is as fertile as a fresh farm
Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yep thats the reason.Jhanak is doing well in trp charts.. Tho kuch na kuch dega hi.. Public voting se upma best patni ban sakti hain tho kuch bhi possible hain .. Yes she is the FL of highest trp rated show.. But 3 awards kuch zyaada hi hain.. Now I am surprised how come Anuj didnt win best pati??? SP se koyi mistake tho nahi huva😂😂

They had to give one consolation prize for rishta so they gave best pati as rishta is shahi's sautela baccha & his layak bacchi upma got all the rest good awardssmiley42

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Instead of taking ruhi bhabhji to the cliff,ar should take her to mental asylum.And should admit her there for lifetime and should also send his mother to stay with her choti bahu.”Mujhe lagta hai Itni jaldi delulu bhabhji ke delulu kam nahi hone wali hai.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I thought Gen 3 was nibba nibbi…but yeh bhi Aisa. Writer ko pakdo koi smiley36

You realised very late smiley37

https://x.com/idkyaarrr__/status/1830115539940778222?t=LVPzp5RlkmWNNznT2wXXhw&s=19

This one tops the list

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Ghum - 2

Yrkkh- 2

Uka- 1

Maati - 1

Jhanak - jodi award

Rest of all - ANUPAMA

Poor channel tried their best to give justice to all smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya5554

They had to give one consolation prize for rishta so they gave best pati as rishta is shahi's sautela baccha & his layak bacchi upma got all the rest good awardssmiley42

I was about to say. Rishta has got consolation. SP cannot give all awards to Shahi shows. That would have looked openly unfair. And given choice between Rishta and Anupamaa, the latter would be preferred because not just TRP, the show has elevated the channel to next level.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I actually realised it very late. Haa thoda sasta lagta tha but I was like jaane do jaane do. Abhimaan pasand hai naa. But then look at the above pic yaar. Forehead pe c***** likhne ke Barabar hai yeh toh
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was about to say. Rishta has got consolation. SP cannot give all awards to Shahi shows. That would have looked openly unfair. And given choice between Rishta and Anupamaa, the latter would be preferred because not just TRP, the show has elevated the channel to next level.

Agar next year tak abhira Armaan ki Jodi bani rahi maybe they will get something

Sparkle232 thumbnail

I actually realised it very late. Haa thoda sasta lagta tha but I was like jaane do jaane do. Abhimaan pasand hai naa. But then look at the above pic yaar. Forehead pe c***** likhne ke Barabar hai yeh toh

They were watchable until rumaan shaadi track. The moment they confessed, it turned 🤐