Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 hours ago

Abhira/Sam not winning anything is weird as hell cause I am pretty sure a large number of people stuck to the show for the first few months of this gen due to her. smiley39But it's sam's just second show ig, she'll get more opportunities in time, it's okay.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Vidya maata ka shaddi k venue mai outfit change ho sakta hai toh dulhan ka kiyu nahi smiley22

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira/Sam not winning anything is weird as hell cause I am pretty sure a large number of people stuck to the show for the first few months of this gen due to her. smiley39But it's sam's just second show ig, she'll get more opportunities in time, it's okay.

i hate rupali and that disgusting show to the core, the day that trash ends, whole indians around the world will celebrate.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 11 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

i hate rupali and that disgusting show to the core, theday that trash ends, whole indians around the world will celebrate.

We can trash it as much as we want cause it is utter garbage, but that show consistently gets the highest trps. Toh uska compensation toh mileyga smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awards maybe trash but I think it can be pretty demoralizing for an actor who is forced to rehearse for 10 days for this event, dress up and sit through hours of the event after shooting and still not get any acknowledgement. She has worked her ass off, is extremely talented, acts really well, has delivered magical chemistry despite ML change and TRP is also good. Shes a relative newcomer, yet she's headlining this show with aplomb. But they don't even her an honorable mention or ask her to share award in one category also. That's not fair.

I hope Sam isnt affected by it. And she realizes that her audience loves her immensely.

Posted: 10 hours ago

I got one thing everyone who thinks they r pati,pita,bahu,patni,jodi and all got awards....

Jo sahi Mai hai unko nahi mila...

Pati- once upon a time armaan was based like anything haa woh thoda better hi hai unkeliye ek reason hai Ghar mei har sadasya unko manipulate kiyasmiley37 (now ar is ab's pati despite being not married now)

Pita - Anuj kaunsa pita hai jo mentally retarted bana unki beti gayab hone mein instead of searching her...khud kuch sanskaar diya nahi smiley44

Bahu,patni - toh mujhe puchiye mat maa woh ruhi se jyaada delusional hai she thinks I'm best at everything....

Jodi - one of the most pathetic couple got it...I think unkeliye jodi ka matlab shouting at eachother,hating, publically humiliating your partner (jo abhi tak woh hai nahi)..woh couple abhi tak couple hi nahi bana unko Mila....and again they think in their minds that they love eachother....

So guys chodo asal mei ye awards jisko milna tha usko Mila nahi ......

SP ko bhi aisa hi laga hoga mann mei

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

so sam didn't win anything?! you gotta be joking. that girl is the reason rishta is doing so well. she is one of the best, actually the best actress i have seen on itv in ages. i can see the hardworking seeping each episode. she is the reason i watch the show in the first place. i really hope she wins at the indian telly awards 🙏🏼

I guess same happened with her jo Ayesha Kay saath hua, even Ayesha dint won any award

Originally posted by: Sa7861

so sam didn't win anything?! you gotta be joking. that girl is the reason rishta is doing so well. she is one of the best, actually the best actress i have seen on itv in ages. i can see the hardworking seeping each episode. she is the reason i watch the show in the first place. i really hope she wins at the indian telly awards 🙏🏼

I know is so heartbreaking she has really put in lot of efforts. I just hope RoPu mentions her and credit her in his speechsmiley42 thoda better feel karaye (pun intended)smiley36

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Public voting was open for only 4 categories - Pati, patni, jodi and parivaar..

If it is open so how can Jhanak couple gets but not abhimaan as on social media Abhimmaan quite popular than Runak

And who got popular catagory award?

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vidya maata ka shaddi k venue mai outfit change ho sakta hai toh dulhan ka kiyu nahi smiley22

Seems like Abhira ko naye outfit milega...bride entry mention kiya toh woh bhi shayad milega...uske liye poddars ke tarf se lehenga shayad use karega...Jewellery bhi badal dena....

Edited by Visszz - 10 hours ago