Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Samridhi would have won too. It's not possible they gave award to ml but not to the fl who is there since beginning of gen 4.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Samridhi would have won too. It's not possible they gave award to ml but not to the fl who is there since beginning of gen 4.

no she didn't I think , Gossip posted a list of categories of award for who won what. I don’t saw Samriddhi's name of list. Don't know maybe something she got im not sure.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

no she didn't I think , Gossip posted a list of categories of award for who won what. I don’t saw Samriddhi's name of list. Don't know maybe something she got im not sure.

I think Naya sadasya / stylish category still pending.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Lmao this is so facts, so many already predicted most awards would go to Anupama or Rishta, but Anupama really swept all the good categories 😂 I can’t believe that loser character got all those major awards, and it was from online voting too?! Best pati, best patni, best bahu, best parivaar?! Like wtf 😭
Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I think Naya sadasya / stylish category still pending.

Bhavika got Stylish award. Hitesh also got best beta award just saw , which is more acceptable than Best pita
Edited by Randomlurker - 12 hours ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Uka leads too didn't get anything 🤔

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Bhavika got Stylish award. Hitesh also got best beta award just saw , which is more acceptable than Best pita

Yeah he is the only breadwinner of the family. He treats his parents & savi's parents with respect till now. So that was acceptable. Bhavika one was expected & deserving one.

so sam didn't win anything?! you gotta be joking. that girl is the reason rishta is doing so well. she is one of the best, actually the best actress i have seen on itv in ages. i can see the hardworking seeping each episode. she is the reason i watch the show in the first place. i really hope she wins at the indian telly awards 🙏🏼

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

How many awards Yrkkh team won in SPA 2024?

RoPu - Best Pati

Anything else??