News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ROOHI ko kaunsa award mila? Beat delusional Sadasya award?

She most certainly deserves an award for being so adamantly obsessed with something that doesn’t exists.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do people take these awards seriously. The characters who are not even married right now getting best bahu, pati awardssmiley39. Just enjoy fav pairs performances. Vaise bhi I think rishta couple will get jodi award. Trust Shahi to buy all awards for his shows.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Why do people take these awards seriously. The characters who are not even married right now getting best bahu, pati awardssmiley39. Just enjoy fav pairs performances. Vaise bhi I think rishta couple will get jodi award. Trust Shahi to buy all awards for his shows.

Besi jodi is jhanak couple.smiley37

Armaan who broke mangalsutra and divorced wife listening to dadi got best pati(But he is definitely best boyfriend),jhanak couple got best jodi,upma aunty got best patni bahu what not.You need another proof to know how bakwass this awards are?smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Armaan who broke mangalsutra and divorced wife listening to dadi got best pati(But he is definitely best boyfriend),jhanak couple got best jodi,upma aunty got best patni bahu what not.You need another proof to know how bakwass this awards are?smiley37

Side character kid from uka got best chota sadasya award over saisha from ghum who is one of the central characters of the show smiley37

@bold Exactly. He is not even a pati right now to get best pati awardsmiley39

Edited by Sparkle232 - 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Side character kid from uka got best chota sadasya award over saisha from ghum who is one of the central characters of the show smiley37

@bold Exactly. He is not even a pati right now to get best pati awardsmiley39

Anyway But I love my Armaan sa .isliye I am okay with it smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Only one jodi award category? What happened to Naya sadasya category

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Sp awards r for the Characters not actors..Best beti bahu patni ..pehle ekta ke shows ruled the spa now dkp coz aur koi hai nai so dkp hi sab khareed leta haismiley37 Anupama is topping the charts so shahi paneer ke din hai..these awards r for mere namesake. Not even award..

Did Samriddhi not win any award? I'm kinda surprised tbh, thought AbhiMaan would definitely bag best jodi. So Shahi just gave everything to Maa? Bhavika won something tho, idk for which character but saw her on stage with Anita Rajan getting the award. Honestly, these award shows are a joke, like they gave best maa, patni, beti to Anupamaa. Best pita to Rajat who can’t even tell his own kid apart from someone else’s 😂. And best new member to some random Uka side kid lmao
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Sucks that Ghum 2 has ended as Eeshaaaan and his Akkasaheb deserved to win best Jodi.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Did Samriddhi not win any award? I'm kinda surprised tbh, thought AbhiMaan would definitely bag best jodi. So Shahi just gave everything to Maa? Bhavika won something tho, idk for which character but saw her on stage with Anita Rajan getting the award. Honestly, these award shows are a joke, like they gave best maa, patni, beti to Anupamaa. Best pita to Rajat who can’t even tell his own kid apart from someone else’s 😂. And best new member to some random Uka side kid lmao

Rajat won best beta not pita. Ghum fd trolls when they thought he got pita award was hilarious smiley37. Best maa pita awards went to maan.

https://x.com/epiphaanyyx/status/1837567218152099889?t=GWO_RZpjEBSIKiBZQFGDcA&s=19