Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Anupamaa got more votes than Abhira to win that award specifically when she was a single woman? smiley36

Not at all possible🤣🤣.. If not Ab, Savi or even UKA FL also would have looked convincing there.. But not at all upmasmiley37smiley37
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

Savi ko bhi kuch mila but Abhira ko nahi 😔

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

Savi ko bhi kuch mila but Abhira ko nahi 😔

I think she got most stylish Sadasya award.

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think she got most stylish Sadasya award.

Hmm Rohit hitesh bhavika krushal Ankit ko mil pata nahi sam and Hiba ko kyun nahi diya kuch bhi and jodi most probably uka vale ko hi mila hai

Mere 11 posts hogaye 😔 bhavna post karti jaroor agar Sam ko milta but dekhte hai best jodi bhi abhimaan and maan dono ko nahi mili nahi toh bhavna post karti

Edited by Digastric - 19 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Hmm Rohit hitesh bhavika krushal Ankit ko mil pata nahi sam and Hiba ko kyun nahi diya kuch bhi and jodi most probably uka vale ko hi mila hai

kuch toh mil hi hoga.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gooddays

if anu mata can be best Maa, Bahu, Patni.... Then armaan definitely cansmiley36

I don’t even know how she’s best patni. Maa took Thu Thu Thu Airlines to Amreekha, was divorced and robbed. Anuj was marrying someone else she almost had tessri pati but SPA gives wife of the year smiley44

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mere 11 posts hogaye 😔 bhavna post karti jaroor agar Sam ko milta but dekhte hai best jodi bhi abhimaan and maan dono ko nahi mili nahi toh bhavna post karti

I feel they have been asked not to reveal it because Anu is definitely getting fav Parivaar.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don’t even know how she’s best patni. Maa took Thu Thu Thu Airlines to Amreekha, was divorced and robbed. Anuj was marrying someone else she almost had tessri pati but SPA gives wife of the year smiley44

jab patni hi kissiki nahi to Bahu kiski haismiley22
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Sam doesn't feel demoralized if this really ends with no award for her. Mujhe itna upsetting lag raha hai and she's worked SO SO hard for almost a year to develop this character, dealt with her ML changing and still doing her job diligently. I am so upset and angry she didn't get best patni or best bahu which she deserved. She's literally the most fun , really well written FL character.

Sam has awesome chemistry with every frickin character on the show. She has delivered not just with Armaan but also with Chorus gang, kaveri, V, M, Ruhi, Rohit, Goenkas-MG, Akshara and even Yuvraj!

Isn't there a best beti or bhabhi award? Woh kisko Mila? Who got naya sadasya female?

Edited by Pinecone - 19 hours ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I feel they have been asked not to reveal it because Anu is definitely getting fav Parivaar.

haan ye theek hai parivaar aur jodi bhi wahi le jaye.... Hum disappointment mai hi theek hai