Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Are roohi dress change karke abhimaan shaadi mein aayegi as if nothing happened besharam. Such a physco lady needs to be exposed.

lol. That was obvious. But will Rohit throw her out or was that false news
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

lol. That was obvious. But will Rohit throw her out or was that false news

Romit's sm post suggested heartbreak.. Ab ruhi usko saat liye bina gift laane gayi ya he got to know the truth, yeh dekhna hain

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Are roohi dress change karke abhimaan shaadi mein aayegi as if nothing happened besharam. Such a physco lady needs to be exposed.

If she is exposed right now then wedding will get post poned isey better .. let Abhimaan get married and we get back to normalcy

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they end this triangle and bring career vs family track. Send ruhi out of the poddar house.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Romit's sm pist suggested heartbreak.. Ab ruhi usko saat liye bina gift laane gayi ya he got to know the truth, yeh dekhna hain

now Ru shopping for gift without Ro>>>>>>>>>Ru lusting on jheth smiley37

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I hope they end this triangle and bring career vs family track. Send ruhi out of the poddar house.

I am still skeptical about triangle ending but lets say if it does Ru will still be vamp. Maybe her pyaar obsession will now turn into revenge 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am still skeptical about triangle ending but lets say if it does Ru will still be vamp. Maybe her pyaar obsession will now turn into revenge 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's better than this comic obsession ...smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My X TL is filled with such heartwarming praises for the PH, acknowledging the sheer hardwork that they put forward to make the show better...smiley42smiley36smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Another loss for team umeed i fear

Screenshot_2024-09-22-21-32-46-688_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I hope they end this triangle and brin g career vs family track. Send ruhi out of the poddar house.

This triangle and Ruhi never going to end .It's like she is the legacy FL in the show.Writers , production,creative team everyone give more importance in the show.The importance earlier FL s in this show has in this show is now Ruhi's.Ruhi has family like they had,Ruhi gets pampering like they got.yeah they had their white days seperations But no one got tortured in the level of Abhira .Even Ruhi got the same lehenga as Abhira,also Ruhi is using get new fit again in Abhimaan wedding the things Naira Akshu used to get .And also shown ML giving more importance to Ruhi in all those 10 months where Abhira is all alone in necessary situations.Usually MLs more considerate towards FLs now except some days.But now the situation is same as of prev gens.If Ruhi is that much dear to them,why they dint made her lead?Why brought Abhira?We would have loved to see that little Ruhi being grow up?It's all wouldn't have much problem if they wouldn't have made Ruhi such disgusting character and also tied to her ML in one way.

Edited by elizamerin - 3 hours ago