Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mera thoda sa different opinion hain he thought ruhi is genuinely trying toh forgave her. But he deserves to know the truth still if he wants to stay with her, thats his wish. ruhi ko ph mein rakhne ke chakkar mein use & armaan dono ko bewakoof dikha rahe hain makers 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Rohit is one of the reasons why family agreed to abhimaan's wedding so they both are equally responsible to tell the truth to him. Then that dumb man can decide anything.

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1837852426063565180?t=kP8FgeoqoMQ4h9v9vuox6Q&s=19

Mangal sutra kaha haismiley37

Waise ring finger pe woh RoPo ki ring hai kya?smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Shameless Shahs do not deserve such happiness at all they deserve the worst of the worst.
In my head Chavan’s died long back after Ghum 1 ended. Ye naye log koi aur hai. Sasti copy of YHM characters.

Did you hear Maa is going for another this time bigger with Anuj & Maa staying on smiley36

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This show is so pathetic and I am more pathetic for liking this show.

I mean what was the need of this Ruhi nonsense. Viewers had no expectations of Ruhi's expose and we were not even thinking on those lines. Then they give us that nonsense showing Ruhi is going to be exposed just to show nothing happened.

What rubbish.

Umeed abhi baki hai mere dost

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

To Get Reply Notifications

That’s star Parivar ka lehanga

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yaar last spoiler I read was Rohit throwing Ruhi out of the house after humiliating her. I was waiting for this. smiley39

Are roohi dress change karke abhimaan shaadi mein aayegi as if nothing happened besharam. Such a physco lady needs to be exposed.

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mera thoda sa different opinion hain he thought ruhi is genuinely trying toh forgave her. But he deserves to know the truth still if he wants to stay with her, thats his wish. ruhi ko ph mein rakhne ke chakkar mein use & armaan dono ko bewakoof dikha rahe hain makers 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

inn dono ko hi nahi....saare poddars ko..how can they bring her back...when they saw her begging armaan at the mandap???

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Sai samrat had good platonic bond. Samrat too blind towards pakhi but he was protective towards sai too. There is no such bond in rohit abhira.

samrat was an ex army guy . he was not in awe or inferior to virat ..virat was his younger cousin .. and he was affectionate towards both sai n virat ..as he was much older to Sai … what Madhav tries doing to abhira .. pulkit ( always ) and samrat did to Sai ..

Rohit is younger in relationship to Armaan .

It will be interesting how he behaves once he comes the head of Poddar firm ..

Edited by Aadi04 - an hour ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

After no news of change of lehenga I'm going to watch my gorgeous jodi in my favorite episode