Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Rohit definitely doesn’t deserve this psycho obsessed woman , new BTS aayi hai kya ? Rohit supporting that woman ? Rohit deserves to know the truth , this is so wrong hiding such a big thing from him. Armaan needs to show the video and tell what a cheapo his wife is ,Abhira can talk to Rohit too , she already tried to alert him but he doesn’t want to listen but if he doesn’t want to believe then it’s his problem and karma but he needs to know.

I saw pic of Ruhi in purple lehenga . So she will act as if nothing happened and live in PH cheating Rohit n his family. Her ring chori will not come out too ? May be for more drama after shaadi they needs to keep her in PH but I feel she will definitely get exposed at some point later.
Ruhi ki dress change ho gayi aur Abhira aur Armaan ka kya 😡

@bold: kab yaar, kab se wait kar rahe hain

@red: no new bts video, sirf ruhi ka naya look mila hainsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

why is Ruhi looking like he’s speaking in some foreign language she doesn’t understand smiley37

She looked genuinely surprised that armaan didnt want to marry her in the whole scene smiley24 usko laga itney din armaan chotu se prank khel raha tha.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Han please Karan ko le aaosmiley42smiley42

Ab Ye karan kaun haa?

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Where are you smiley36

tension are already high cause Sam didn't get award people bashing Rohit. Then we see Ru change

Reducing the tension caused by tv show smiley36

Originally posted by: Krinya

Coz it's her mamma ka lehenga. All fls get married in their mamma ka lehenga.

Akshara never worn it.it is presented as a lehenga Manish brought it for Akshara but couldn't give it.So it's exactly not Ak's lehenga.

But I know they won't change it.

Tanu dint fall for my prank this timesmiley36 Smart hogayi hai

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not think I have used the term " what is the point" ever as much I had to use it while taking about this comedy circus of a wedding. Everything about is so pointless smiley39 Stupid ass build up with zero pay off.

I feel makers agenda is dramatic promos & phuski episodes.

Notice their pattern : promos mein aisa lagta hain ab kuch zabardast hoga but episode mein almost ek hi dialogues saare charactsrs bolenge They put their whole creativity & energy only in promos 🤷‍♀️

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t have any hopes from this sadakchaap Tamashah Phemli. They deserve to become extinct like Chavan’s.

How are Chavans extinct … Savi ( Sai , virat ki beti ) and horrini ( kaku ki natin ) are happily playing carrom n ludo and lording over their in laws .. Swargiye bhavani chavan must be grinning ear to ear from heaven seeing her grand daughters behave like queens..

So how can pari and ansh be extinct ( AnuraJ ke grand kids ) they will be the new age Toshu n Pakhi making anupama show them sahi disha

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Rohit definitely doesn’t deserve this psycho obsessed woman , new BTS aayi hai kya ? Rohit supporting that woman ?

Yaar last spoiler I read was Rohit throwing Ruhi out of the house after humiliating her. I was waiting for this. smiley39