Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Kiska lehenga change hogaya ????mujhe kyu nahi dhik rah hai smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : shayad makers yehi dikhana chahte hainsmiley14. But rohit ne kuch kaand nahi kiye to hurt anyone nor he is eyeing somebody's wife while married to ruhi. These 2 are the most wahiyaat kartoot of ruhi šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.

Second time toh ruhi chance mangte wapas aayi & from there on behaving indifferent with armaan, from his pov said i love to him, wore the ring gifted by him, manipulating situations when rohit questions her, ab toh armaan abhira bhi yeh kaand hide karenge lagta hain. Kya pata uski dimag ki batti kab jalegismiley29

he was so angry with armaan...but ruhi se nahi tha...y??? shaadi to ruhi ne ki.....and upar se he also knows ki armaan left ruhi at the mandap...manish ne usse kaha...ki socho y does ruhi hate abhira??? bhai socho....

I was with him...though gussa tha ki he just ran away....but then when he came back....he was total irrational....how can he forgive ruhi???šŸ˜‚ when she did not apologise propoerly also...šŸ˜‚

mana he is the honest person.....but...still....how can he not c and think...

Armaan ka na batana...is tota;;y wrong...he is doing the same mistake..iss baar to ruhi ka gunah aur bhi bada hai....armaan dhoha de raha hai roht ko....and kya bahana banayega???šŸ˜‚

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeah but was it offscreen pics or to be in the episode, that we have to wait to find out

Really hope it's part of the episode so, it won't be just Abhimaan seeing her like that and if I'm not mistaken Madhav ran after them and MG too

i guess madhav might bring them back to mandap. But they might fail to see ruhi

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 hours ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Was this a jokesmiley7smiley7šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ‘Š.. Areyy I really got excited...
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Dadi ofcourse ā€¦ she was dadi before Anuj proposed to her ..

Dadi ki shadi was the theme.. she has 3 grandchildren.. from her 3 biological kids ..

She and mishter shah have their legacies continuingā€¦

Anupama ke kids are better in giving aatank ..

I have high hopes from ansh and pari ..( leap )

Mahi and Ishani will be sweet and nice

I donā€™t have any hopes from this sadakchaap Tamashah Phemli. They deserve to become extinct like Chavanā€™s.

Yeh bhot bakwas mazak tha

ItImage

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : this is the reason, i believe, ruhi doesn't deserve him. Matlab bandi galti pe galti kiye jaa rahi & pati is waiting with unlimited pyar

Rohit definitely doesnā€™t deserve this psycho obsessed woman , new BTS aayi hai kya ? Rohit supporting that woman ? Rohit deserves to know the truth , this is so wrong hiding such a big thing from him. Armaan needs to show the video and tell what a cheapo his wife is ,Abhira can talk to Rohit too , she already tried to alert him but he doesnā€™t want to listen but if he doesnā€™t want to believe then itā€™s his problem and karma but he needs to know.

I saw pic of Ruhi in purple lehenga . So she will act as if nothing happened and live in PH cheating Rohit n his family. Her ring chori will not come out too ? May be for more drama after shaadi they needs to keep her in PH but I feel she will definitely get exposed at some point later.
Ruhi ki dress change ho gayi aur Abhira aur Armaan ka kya šŸ˜”

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 hours ago
where? I donā€™t see it or am I as blind as Ro poddaršŸ˜†
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Nahiiiiiiiiiā€¦ yeh nahi ho sakta.., phir unki shadi me khana banane anupama ayegi Thu Thu Thu

Anupamaa will next enter the wedding of Abhiraā€™s daughter Akshara.