News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago
seriously man now she will be ww like nothing happened 🙄….. and she got outfit change, Ab ka bhi dedo yaar nikamma dkp😖
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she got another saree 🤪Screenshot_2024-09-22-19-14-32-258_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

This colour, jewellery, bangles smiley42

Sparkle232 thumbnail

I think they will give new outfit to abhira toosmiley39

While I completely understand fandom's disappointment for Sam not getting awarded in a desirable category, it is also absolutely nonsensical to use this as a chance to spread hate against Rohit and Sheena. Common, he is not the scriptwriter or the jury member of this awards show.. So whats even the point in criticizing him?? Sometimes people's lack of basic comprehension and common sense really amaze me.

I am someone who has followed this gen from its beg. So without a doubt I can say that Sam deserved it the most.. Agreed she is not the greatest actress among her contemporaries. But for her performance as Abhira, she truly deserved it. If almost all other FLs can get facilitated in a good category why not her???Again its not abt how prestigious this award show is or its significance, its not about some xyz categories.. Its about getting a deserving recognition for their work. Also I have no prblm in Rohit getting it in the best pati category. I see this only as a recognition for his performance in the show.

Edited by OliviaP - 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

This colour, jewellery, bangles smiley42

ms sindoor lagake Chandramukhi jaayegi wapas rohit ka ring pehnke, kahi josh mein ghatbandhan bhi kardegi babdhi kya 🤪
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ms sindoor lagake Chandramukhi jaayegi wapas rohit ka ring pehnke, kahi josh mein ghatbandhan bhi kardegi babdhi kya 🤪

Ruhi's shades psycho,clown, dumb, delusional

She is entertaining me the most in the show smiley37smiley37

Maa ka pyaar 🤣 might be artists availability according to spa rehearsals adjusted in shadi track. Garvita too danced as per her byte yesterday. Madhav vidya too danced on stage 🤗

Screenshot_2024-09-22-18-08-12-432_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Ruhi's shades psycho,clown, dumb, delusional

She is entertaining me the most in the show smiley37smiley37

I don't care her any day seriously as she is the one dragging the garbage in story 🤣 like you said full maja. I was so keen from 2 days ruhi kya karegi hogaya aaj 🤣

if they r not exposing chuhi atleast let armaan and abhira change their outfits....

And tell that reason ..

Like armaan wanna give abhira ek surprise that is wedding outfit from grooms side and all.....

Waise bhi they can't say armaan was absent from venue due to his kkk stunt right ?

So yeah they both change their outfits as they r tainted by ruhi.....

After abhira getting ready we'll get armaan seeing her in new outfit which is to his like....same goes with abhira...

Tell the same thing to the whole family that aate waqt kuch problem hua then he met abhira both changed and came together.....

Itna toh karsakte haina dkp

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi behen ka bhi outfit change hogaya

Screenshot_2024-09-22-19-10-00-605_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

It makes sense for Ru to change she can't go to shaadi dress as a bride and in the same outfit. I don't know how that equate to WW, but I need Abhira in another bridal attire. MG and his nonsense of BOGO lehenga sale, buy one get half on other smiley39

Who does that crap even if it's the same why same color. smiley7