Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000068414.jpg

1000068416.jpg

Rohit is tooooo nice for these people. Some fans doesn't deserve it.

kya bakwas hai yeh …smiley37

Like these awards are some gold standard ..who wants to be best beta, best bahu , best bla bla 🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

1000068414.jpg

1000068416.jpg

The audacity and entitlement of some fans, he won the award but he has to thank Sam for that??

Please post mat karna kuch Rohit, ye tumhare sage nhi hai.

The audacity and entitlement of some fans, he won the award but he has to thank Sam for that??

Please post mat karna kuch Rohit, ye tumhare sage nhi hai.

I am sure as an actor Rohit is already used to unnecessary toxicity. It happens to every actor. The sort of name that Sam gets called on daily basis

But that should not stop either of them from posting whatever they want on their accounts.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 3 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I am definitely considering this star parivaar thing as the cocktail/reception armaan abhira aint getting smiley22

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am sure as an actor Rohit is already used to unnecessary toxicity. It happens to every actor. The sort of name that Sam gets called on daily basis

But that should not stop either of them from posting whatever they want on their accounts.

The thing is dusre FD toh bakwas karte hi hai, I don't expect anything from them but even the Gen 4 Rishta FD doesn't leave a chance to blame him, despite him being the most unproblematic actor. Ab Sam ki puja toh woh nahi kar sakta, which fans so dearly want.

1000068414.jpg

1000068416.jpg

black.day for samriddhi fanssmiley37

The thing is dusre FD toh bakwas karte hi hai, I don't expect anything from them but even the Gen 4 Rishta FD doesn't leave a chance to blame him, despite him being the most unproblematic actor. Ab Sam ki puja toh woh nahi kar sakta, which fans so dearly want.

That's just how social media works. People with less brains and free internet say all sorts of shit. Hell, many actors and their families have it much worse.

SM people majorly don't care how unproblematic the actor is. If they want to abuse they will. Sam is unproblematic too. But that never stops people fro age shaming, sl*t shaming her.

But none of it should stop you from celebrating on your account. That's like giving in to bullies.

Some fans are extreme. But I don't think anyone wants Rohit to worship Sam

I think they are just upset. It's okay they will come around in a few days. Everything will be forgotten

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 3 hours ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Just saw comment section of Rohit's post. saari FD ekdum bekaar hai.

and which is why whenever makers manipulate the fandom, I don’t feel bad. They ask for it.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)