Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: an hour ago

Anupama is SP and DKP's biggest cash cow, easily janney nahi dengey smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Wow .Makers don't want us to stress with another twist .isliye Ruhi's exposure isn't happening.Then what about car drama , infertility drama?what audience want they won't give ,they will give what we don't wantsmiley32smiley32

Matlab ab ruhi will dance like nothing happened.. & will continue to stay at poddar house as rohit's biwismiley11

And armaan abhira will let her. Abhira wohi ladki hain na who didn't want to cheat family hiding ring chori kaand & revealed it in front of everyone and made tamasha out of it. Ek lafki sabko dhoka de rahi chalega but ring chori is bigger issuesmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - an hour ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

But woh karegi kya?? The main character needs a love story and her own family. If they are taking a leap, Maan story is not going to continue. Uske in laws ki bhi story hogayi, toh ab kya dikhaenge??

Tulsi Virani went on till she became a great grand mother I think ..Anupama dadi ban gayi kya ?
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1837816551506076155

tears are the best skincare routine fr

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

best actor and actress bhi nhi beta, Bahu aur Pati smiley37smiley37

Emmys were literally last week, and I swear I have not seen fans cry this much for those awards smiley22

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

How did Chuhi have the audacity to look shocked when Armaan refused to give in to her blackmail & marry her? Isne kya sacrifice ki hai zindagi mein? Akshu sacrificed her family, Abhira grew up alone without family and was orphaned when she lost her mom, the girl was thrown onto the streets whilst she was enjoying all the faltu pampering of 2 families, Armaan has lived the better part of last year in extreme guilt, heartache and regret, Rohit was betrayed and the family lost him for a year, Abhira & Armaan have to fight every single day to get just 1% happiness, happiness that they deserve yet she steals at every given chance and icing on cake? Her B Nanu, who is physically aching for his lost Akshu and to give Abhira some love that she has rights on but he is holding back cause of what it would do to her mental state. Abhira lost her parents and brother too, in fact she has lost her whole family but iss chudail ka “I, me, myself” khatam hi nahi hota.

Ruhi is seriously a disturbed soul .. she has come in this earth to settle karmic debts with many ..

But they are setting base for making negative pillar in the story she will influence Rohit and Vidya against armaan n abhira

Kaveri will keep quiet as she needs armaan in the business.. she has seen Rohit cannot handle it

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Tulsi Virani went on till she became a great grand mother I think ..Anupama dadi ban gayi kya ?

Dadi ofcourse … she was dadi before Anuj proposed to her ..

Dadi ki shadi was the theme.. she has 3 grandchildren.. from her 3 biological kids ..

She and mishter shah have their legacies continuing…

Anupama ke kids are better in giving aatank ..

I have high hopes from ansh and pari ..( leap )

Mahi and Ishani will be sweet and nice

Edited by Aadi04 - an hour ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Just saw comment section of Rohit's post. saari FD ekdum bekaar hai.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Just saw comment section of Rohit's post. saari FD ekdum bekaar hai.

the latest post ? Why am I not able to see the comments section ?
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

1000068414.jpg

1000068416.jpg

Rohit is tooooo nice for these people. Some fans doesn't deserve it.