Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aadhya and Pari - yaar woh toh phui haismiley11

DKP kuch toh shara karosmiley7

Na baap bada na bhaiya, the whole the thing is that ke bhaiya sbase bada rupaiya smiley36

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

kya , Abhira and Dongi MG are BFF’s ? 😂😂 thanks , for not sharing best sister award btwn Abhria and Ruhi.

Who got best beti award ? They could have given best Beti Award and that would have made sense.
Best patni-Upma smiley37 she don’t have a husband when she came to poddar’s house on rakhi

Best couple - Jhanak the maid and sirji who got heat and forgot the deed , married another women 😂

Best pathi-Armaan , he is not even pathi now and when he was Abhria’s pathi we know😂 except that he supported with her education.

OMG!!!! As a pati…. Armaan was a total failure….. education bhi sbhira ne Khud hi manwaya… what did armaaan do?

Best boy friend ka award bahi hai kya??😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 2 minutes ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ye spoiler hai ya KP??

Of course kp

She is trying to find logic behind devrani twinning with bridesmiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1837801315650752764

another udhaan promo coming up. smiley41

Hum rishta main toh shaddi k baad bhi divorce par he rahengey smiley42

Kya Anupama mg ke saath most fit sadasya in budapa ka award share karegi in next spa???

Ab anupama mein bhi triangle dekhne ko milega shayad.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1837801315650752764

another udhaan promo coming up. smiley41

Hum rishta main toh shaddi k baad bhi divorce par he rahengey smiley42

I don't think even Rupali or Gaurav are going to continue...... probably they will stay for a month or two for next gen.........ab toh koi love story nhi dikha sakte between them 80+ hojaenge ye

I don't think even Rupali or Gaurav are going to continue...... probably they will stay for a month or two for next gen.........ab toh koi love story nhi dikha sakte between them 80+ hojaenge ye

Gaurav ka tho pata nahi but I think RG will def cont.

Or may be Hina jaise exit degi.

Edited by OliviaP - 3 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

X smiley8 I am sure even Garvita, Sam or RoPu did not think much about this and were having a good time.

What are these random posts some are saying Garvita came in between them for 2 mins of fame, some say she was sidelined. 5 mins ke video pe bohot pata laga smiley36

mujhe samjh nhi aaraha why won't Garvita give her byte?? She is one of the main characters of the show.

Except 1-2 comments she is the sweetest PL.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

How did Chuhi have the audacity to look shocked when Armaan refused to give in to her blackmail & marry her? Isne kya sacrifice ki hai zindagi mein? Akshu sacrificed her family, Abhira grew up alone without family and was orphaned when she lost her mom, the girl was thrown onto the streets whilst she was enjoying all the faltu pampering of 2 families, Armaan has lived the better part of last year in extreme guilt, heartache and regret, Rohit was betrayed and the family lost him for a year, Abhira & Armaan have to fight every single day to get just 1% happiness, happiness that they deserve yet she steals at every given chance and icing on cake? Her B Nanu, who is physically aching for his lost Akshu and to give Abhira some love that she has rights on but he is holding back cause of what it would do to her mental state. Abhira lost her parents and brother too, in fact she has lost her whole family but iss chudail ka “I, me, myself” khatam hi nahi hota.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 3 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Gaurav ka tho pata nahi but I think RG will def cont.

But woh karegi kya?? The main character needs a love story and her own family. If they are taking a leap, Maan story is not going to continue. Uske in laws ki bhi story hogayi, toh ab kya dikhaenge??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

But woh karegi kya?? The main character needs a love story and her own family. If they are taking a leap, Maan story is not going to continue. Uske in laws ki bhi story hogayi, toh ab kya dikhaenge??

anupmama needs no one smiley42