Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Im also irritated with this behavior of his. If he was soo concerned for ruhi, kisi aur ko inform kar deta anybody could have went to save ruhi but nobody could replace him as dulha. Atleast shaadi ke din toh abhira ko prioritise karta.

Abhira ko akele mandap pe chodke ruhi ke paas jaake abhira & uske pyar ka dialogues bol raha hain, koi sense hain iss baat ki.

I know abhira will forgive him, but i want rohit to ask him why he didn't inform him, why he thought of going to ruhi was more important leaving his bride at mandap when he is aware how his family will taunt her. Jab illogical cheezo ke liye rohit armaan ko dhakka maar sakta hain toh yeh toh logical hain.

Answer is in your comment itself. yaha sab illogical hi hosakta hain.nothing logical happen here.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Im also irritated with this behavior of his. If he was soo concerned for ruhi, kisi aur ko inform kar deta anybody could have went to save ruhi but nobody could replace him as dulha. Atleast shaadi ke din toh abhira ko prioritise karta.

Abhira ko akele mandap pe chodke ruhi ke paas jaake abhira & uske pyar ka dialogues bol raha hain, koi sense hain iss baat ki.

I know abhira will forgive him, but i want rohit to ask him why he didn't inform him, why he thought of going to ruhi was more important leaving his bride at mandap when he is aware how his family will taunt her. Jab illogical cheezo ke liye rohit armaan ko dhakka maar sakta hain toh yeh toh logical hain.

Obviously he never knew the obsession Ruhi had, he thought Ruhi was genuinely in problem and the video said don’t tell anyone, probably he couldn’t take that risk

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

She dint do that in video,ryt?That's happened when he was trying to walk away from that place.And also it's not first time.He went to Ruhi's help when ever she calls him even if the thing was against Abhira.He wanted Abhira to cancel her first case because it's against Ruhi.Even if Abhira says something about Ruhi,he will ask Ruhi aisa kyu karenge.But today when he said Ruhi"tumhe bechari banne se fursat kaha hai "made me doubt he actually knows Ruhi s true colrs

Armaan couple of episodes back told ruhi " Tum mere aur abhira ke shaadi se khush nahi ho ", & today he did this 🤷‍♀️

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Everytime I give him excuse,but still will never understand the need of Ar helping Ru exactly like how Abhira wants approval of dadi.

May God bring some clarity to Bhavna Bahen's mind, and let this be the last time he prioritizes Ruru over Ab for the rest of this generation. Amen 🙏🏻

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ruhi married hoke shaadi ke liye ready hona 🤣 cliff cliff stunt , FL vamp ko same dress ye sab dekhe bhi hum kyun ye logic dhoondh rahe Armaan kyun Gaya🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

HAINAA. I'm sure episode likhne se pehle Bhavna behen ne Kasauti ya Kyunki ka episode dekha hoga. It was a parody of early 2000s Ekta Kapoor show.

Ekta ke shows mein vamp ko expose bhi karte hai Bhavna behen smiley5

It was some badly done gul+ekta mashup. Lol idhar toh they are more likely to make ruhi ka mandir than expose her

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

You should not get surprised even if anupama receives best child artist award

Anupama should win the males category award too! Why should she only get all the female awards? She deserves the Spot Boy award as well! SP should create a special category of awards just for Anupama, and the rest of the categories can be for the other shows. Sitara simply gives out awards based on TRPs, isn't it obvious? They just care about which show brings them more profit and give awards accordingly. Whether people like it or hate it, it's only Anupama second is Jhanak. Sitara doesn't care who puts in the hard work or which Jodi is the online favorite. What they gonna do with that anyways ? Who like who they don't care trp nd money is the BIG thing end of the day.
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vaise twitter pe bol rahe Ruhi ke poppy ne bhi Abhira ki mamma ko suicide ki dhamki deke i love you confess karvaya 🤣🤣 Ruhi sachme apni poppy ki beti hai phir 😍

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

Obviously he never knew the obsession Ruhi had, he thought Ruhi was genuinely in problem and the video said don’t tell anyone, probably he couldn’t take that risk

He was also needed at the venue, ideally that was not live streaming, the guy who showed the video also went, so armaan could have asked someone to help. But yeh drama nahi milta tabsmiley17

Ruhi has attempted same stunt when she called him to temple in Mussoorie. Nothing changed . In a way, armaan ke aise harkat encourage karti hain ruhi ke drama ko

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Exactly my point there were so many people in the house .. Madhav n Ruhi’s husband Rohit why did he have to leave Abhira in the mandap to save Ruhi

Armaan has the FL syndrome .. Madhav is a policeman