Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Anyone plz tell me why they again and again shows Armaan go to Ruhi at a mere phone call of Ruhi even at the cost leaving Abhira at mandap,asking her to cancel her first case which involve Ru?Why they showing as he give priority to Ru in times when they are going to end this triangle?

This time it was a video and she said he can't tell anyone and he said he can't risk a life for his pyaar. He didn't even stop to think though she threaten to take her fife and he can't tell anyone. Ar just acted without thinking, cause if he did he would've realized this is a recording if I'm not wrong and there for not face-time so he could've told Rohit or MG, but for dramatic effect he went for his younger brother wife, which he told Rusharam

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

maybe because she was threatening to slit her wrist?

She dint do that in video,ryt?That's happened when he was trying to walk away from that place.And also it's not first time.He went to Ruhi's help when ever she calls him even if the thing was against Abhira.He wanted Abhira to cancel her first case because it's against Ruhi.Even if Abhira says something about Ruhi,he will ask Ruhi aisa kyu karenge.But today when he said Ruhi"tumhe bechari banne se fursat kaha hai "made me doubt he actually knows Ruhi s true colrs

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manisha Abhira dono kuch dino k mehmaan hai. Abhira k bachho ka caretaker toh manish ko he banna hai smiley42

Nahiiiiiiiii… yeh nahi ho sakta.., phir unki shadi me khana banane anupama ayegi Thu Thu Thu

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 hours ago

Is wedding ka kuch bhi main seriously nahi ley sakti, aaj ka episode was like a parody smiley37

HAINAA. I'm sure episode likhne se pehle Bhavna behen ne Kasauti ya Kyunki ka episode dekha hoga. It was a parody of early 2000s Ekta Kapoor show.

Ekta ke shows mein vamp ko expose bhi karte hai Bhavna behen smiley5

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was so expected....Best maid, best expressions & ott dancersmiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is wedding ka kuch bhi main seriously nahi ley sakti, aaj ka episode was like a parody smiley37

Yaar since now SPA is over and that, shaadi shooting will start today let’s hope for the best. If they change Armaan ka dress too, need to know kitna sherwani khareeda tha in logo nay, I want them to get married now, ab tho night suit bhi Chalega

Yaa phir, now lehenga kay baad I would want saree look for abhira

My biggest doubt was despite giving good cloths in other function shaadi nhi kharab karege

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This time it was a video and she said he can never anyone life for his pyaar. The think even though she threaten to take her fife and he can't tell anyone. Ar just acted without thinking, cause if he did he would've realized this is a recording if I'm not wrong and there for not face-time so he could've told Rohit or MG, but for dramatic effect he went for his younger brother wife, which he told Rusharam

Everytime I give him excuse,but still will never understand the need of Ar helping Ru exactly like how Abhira wants approval of dadi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone plz tell me why they again and again shows Armaan go to Ruhi at a mere phone call of Ruhi even at the cost leaving Abhira at mandap,asking her to cancel her first case which involve Ru?Why they showing as he give priority to Ru in times when they are going to end this triangle?

Im also irritated with this behavior of his. If he was soo concerned for ruhi, kisi aur ko inform kar deta anybody could have went to save ruhi but nobody could replace him as dulha. Atleast shaadi ke din toh abhira ko prioritise karta.

Abhira ko akele mandap pe chodke ruhi ke paas jaake abhira & uske pyar ka dialogues bol raha hain, koi sense hain iss baat ki.

I know abhira will forgive him, but i want rohit to ask him why he didn't inform him, why he thought of going to ruhi was more important leaving his bride at mandap when he is aware how his family will taunt her. Jab illogical cheezo ke liye rohit armaan ko dhakka maar sakta hain toh yeh toh logical hain.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Everytime I give him excuse,but still will never understand the need of Ar helping Ru exactly like how Abhira wants approval of dadi.

Aaj Kay baad nhi karega, armaan sa was so shocked when Ruhi started playing song and Phul phek rhi thi,

I started laughing thinking is ko lagega isko mata aa gai

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So all categories are not out

Rishta people also would have win more than.