Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

https://x.com/gumrahaikoi/status/1837692366041350556?t=v6AlrzedlAXApamaJci59Q&s=19

Silver lining is stan twitter not giving much attention to this by being busy in SPA smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kis kis ko laga tha they'll tone down Kaveri. Dono hi chudail ban gayi haismiley5

The way they keep talking about her infertility is so insensitive. Shaadi ke baas kya karenge yeh donosmiley5

I think vidya might already tone down, since she came in saree and then we saw her in shaadi attire. KP just want to mellow down Abhira she wants to control Abhira, and if I rem Naira also had 5% chances of getting pregnant but then we know she got pregnant thrice

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

isko shadi ki padi hi unko shadi rokne ki , dust chaar aaj shadi rokne ki koshish mein the. Pehle ruhi side leke gayi ar ko. Fufa bola ki ar bhaag gaya. Dadi vidya galat nas pakde hi ki maz nahi banegi isiliye chala gaya, swarna mouka dekhke ruhi ko bhi choda hi, manish ka somersault sab se jyada tha🤗

Armaan kitna badnaam hai, agar yeh shaddi cancel hogayi toh duraba uski wedding par ek guest bhi nahi aayega smiley37

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sometimes, I feel like the relationships across four generations are comparable to the four Yugas: Generation 1 - Satyug (the best family values and strong bonds), Generation 2 - Dwaparyug (not the very best, but still good family connections), Generation 3 - Tretayug (conflict within the family, leading to disowning each other), Generation 4 - Kalyug (everyone has their own flaws, with evil forces becoming more dominant: KV, Vidya, Ruhi, Sanjay).

Pata nahi but mujhe yesa laga to mene post kar diyasmiley37

Edited by Observer007 - 4 hours ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Anyone plz tell me why they again and again shows Armaan go to Ruhi at a mere phone call of Ruhi even at the cost leaving Abhira at mandap,asking her to cancel her first case which involve Ru?Why they showing as he give priority to Ru in times when they are going to end this triangle?

I don't understand how he got easily forgiven for ruhi case track. He got proposal from abhira instead.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Is wedding ka kuch bhi main seriously nahi ley sakti, aaj ka episode was like a parody smiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/gumrahaikoi/status/1837692366041350556?t=v6AlrzedlAXApamaJci59Q&s=19

Silver lining is stan twitter not giving much attention to this by being busy in SPA smiley39

I give him a benefit of doubt since he wasn’t well

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan kitna badnaam hai, agar yeh shaddi cancel hogayi toh duraba uski wedding par ek guest bhi nahi aayega smiley37

rohit told one day will you marry bhabhi or leave her in mandap go away 😂 wohi hua. Actually ar could have shown that video to rohit and sat in mandap. If rohit went to mandir ruhi could have married him and come chupchaap 😂
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/Breaking_The_Ga/status/1837754432785686782?t=B4FKoTqypM_3nHlZys8i9Q&s=19

So jhanak also got 3 awards as upmasmiley42

Jai ho trp aunties kismiley31

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Anyone plz tell me why they again and again shows Armaan go to Ruhi at a mere phone call of Ruhi even at the cost leaving Abhira at mandap,asking her to cancel her first case which involve Ru?Why they showing as he give priority to Ru in times when they are going to end this triangle?

You don't try to kill a person who is your priority. Also, it was not mere phone calls. It was a phone call where she was threatening to kill herself.

Sure he could have informed Rohit and he should. But that's a sensible move and would not generate drama required for an itv show to work.