Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

Should add disclaimer: on the basis of "our" votes smiley37

which vote the one they donโ€™t care

Kis kis ko laga tha they'll tone down Kaveri. Dono hi chudail ban gayi haismiley5

The way they keep talking about her infertility is so insensitive. Shaadi ke baas kya karenge yeh donosmiley5

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

chit chat is fine ..but some people are crowing over the fact that this gen missed out ..while some others are heartbroken over that smiley37

Ha thatโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kya boley ..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Kis kis ko laga tha they'll tone down Kaveri. Dono hi chudail ban gayi haismiley5

The way they keep talking about her infertility is so insensitive. Shaadi ke baas kya karenge yeh donosmiley5

Ngl i laughed at abhira being like ma shaddi k baad baat karenge. K. Bye smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 hours ago

woh donom chudel hi hi chudel maa, chudel beti ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

But i laughed at abhira being like ma shaddi k baad baat karenge. K. Bye smiley36

isko shadi ki padi hi unko shadi rokne ki , dust chaar aaj shadi rokne ki koshish mein the. Pehle ruhi side leke gayi ar ko. Fufa bola ki ar bhaag gaya. Dadi vidya galat nas pakde hi ki maz nahi banegi isiliye chala gaya, swarna mouka dekhke ruhi ko bhi choda hi, manish ka somersault sab se jyada tha๐Ÿค—

Anyone plz tell me why they again and again shows Armaan go to Ruhi at a mere phone call of Ruhi even at the cost leaving Abhira at mandap,asking her to cancel her first case which involve Ru?Why they showing as he give priority to Ru in times when they are going to end this triangle?

Edited by elizamerin - 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Anyone plz tell me why they again and again shows Armaan go to Ruhi at a mere phone call of Ruhi even at the cost leaving Abhira at mandap,asking her to cancel her first case which involve Ru?Why they showing as he give priority to Ru in times when they are going to end this triangle?

maybe because she was threatening to slit her wrist?
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/gumrahaikoi/status/1837692366041350556?t=v6AlrzedlAXApamaJci59Q&s=19

Silver lining is stan twitter not giving much attention to this by being busy in SPA smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think vidya might already tone down, since she came in saree and then we saw her in shaadi attire. KP just want to mellow down Abhira she wants to control Abhira, and if I rem Naira also had 5% chances of getting pregnant but then we know she got pregnant thrice