Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

SP openly admitting that their awards are rigged, so why even care about them? The channel's award scriptwriters and show writers are close friends, feeding into a delusion while trying to present a brave, traditional image.😂😂😂 I'm glad that RoPu and Sam are getting recognition for their acting, despite the terrible script and rigged awards.😻

They can always say that awards were given on the basis of votes. Who is gonna check

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It should have been Manisha and Abhira. MG bff kabse hogya smiley37smiley37

Manisha Abhira dono kuch dino k mehmaan hai. Abhira k bachho ka caretaker toh manish ko he banna hai smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she said the same thing the first time round ..wait that was I have enough love for both of us …I can’t even feel pity for her ..she makes me want to smash her face with …… I mean what kind of woman is so shameless and so overcome by obsession that she chases after a man who’s already publicly dumped her once ..sorry she’s a borderline case of psychosis if not a full blown one..even vamps should have class or brains ..this one has neither ..

Tanu..tera moye moye kardiya Ruhi ne ..you credited her with too much intelligence when you said she’d have orchestrated a divorce already…yaar ..please let SPA have a shameless Sadasya award next year ..Ruhi will win it hands down !

Ru is a POS like her mother, and when they wrong the come with that bechari jab about all they lost. I unleashed today cause I couldn't take it. They deleted my comment cause the ultimate sin of mention prior season even though I didn't use name. Probably someone sensitive who believe the white washing reported me smiley37

That's who KP can call ganda khoon

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

Uska number agle saal lagega, Jodi tho milegi nhi, coz u never next year tak jodi rahegi ya nhi

I wanna see how many current couples will sustain till next year

Never know how many acha admis & achi auraths can join smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

Uska number agle saal lagega, Jodi tho milegi nhi, coz u never next year tak jodi rahegi ya nhi

Doesnt matter Jodi hai ya nahi. Maa kaha kisi ki patni ya bahu hai? Yrkkh ko TRP Achcha Mila toh plum categories mei milega
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhira's family love dream should end after today's episode. The way KV and the flip-flopping mother are justifying Armaan's absence with her infertility is ridiculous. Girl, wake up—they don't care about your or Armaan's happiness. They're like snakes, so it's time to turn into an anaconda to protect your relationship with Ar.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Pata nahi mujhe toh ye bhi nahi samajh aa raha why are people bothered about SPA or any award for that matter? They have lost their credibility ages ago.

Plenty of actors don't receive any award throughout their career and still do just fine

true, we all are feeling bad for Abhimaan

I rem Ayesha was not recognized Jabki she was so good

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Roohi ka ro ro ke bura haal toh nahi hua naa ab tak 😭

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They can always say that awards were given on the basis of votes. Who is gonna check

Should add disclaimer: on the basis of "our" votes smiley37

1000052764.jpg

Ekdum chudail.saas category hoti toh Vidya se award koi nahi chhin pata. They robbed Vidya 💔