Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

No fd discussing today's episode

All fds fighting for bahu beti awards smiley37

Lol fighting for the award show where upma is best maa & bahu smiley42

sirjee & maid are besht couplesmiley37

Just shows what clownery spa is where trophy is distributed as prasad according to trps smiley31

Edited by Krishna45637 - 3 hours ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

• Tomorrow gopimaan ar gonna freaking the hell out of despo ruhi birla bhabhji.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

kya , Abhira and Dongi MG are BFF’s ? 😂😂 thanks they didn’t share best sister award to Abhria and Ruhi.

Who got best beti award ? They could have given best Beti Award and that would have made sense.
Best patni-Upma smiley37 she don’t have a husband when she came to poddar’s house on rakhi

Best couple - Jhanak the maid and sirji who got heat and forgot the deed , married another women 😂

Best pathi-Armaan , he is not even pathi now and when he was Abhria’s pathi we know😂 except that he supported with her education.

WTH, I see she a Krish or Manisha chachi but that dhongi buddha smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

Few years ago everytime Kaira used to get be it jodi award be it any award function and now Anupama always gets best maa award........ meanwhile both failed in their respective categories........smiley36

Tell me if anupama can get best maa why shouldn’t Toshu get for best beta and pakhi beti .

It goes both ways ..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Since when did Star Parivaar awards become the Oscars ? That people should be elated at getting one or heartbroken at missing out smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

WTH, I see she a Krish or Manisha chachi but that dhongi buddha smiley37smiley37

Actually Abhira and manisha chachi should have got this award

Ruhi saying pyaar kurbaani maangta hain.But for Ru it's all meant for others.Armasn,Abhira,Rohit should sacrifice for Ruhi's love.Dint she mean that?But Ruhi isn't ready to sacrifice for Ruhi's love "Armaan" according to her.Others should suffer for what she wants .

Edited by elizamerin - 3 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Since when did Star Parivaar awards become the Oscars ? That people should be elated at getting one or heartbroken at missing out smiley37

We just need chit chat on lazy Sunday

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she said the same thing the first time round ..wait that was I have enough love for both of us …I can’t even feel pity for her ..she makes me want to smash her face with …… I mean what kind of woman is so shameless and so overcome by obsession that she chases after a man who’s already publicly dumped her once ..sorry she’s a borderline case of psychosis if not a full blown one..even vamps should have class or brains ..this one has neither ..

Tanu..tera moye moye kardiya Ruhi ne ..you credited her with too much intelligence when you said she’d have orchestrated a divorce already…yaar ..please let SPA have a shameless Sadasya award next year ..Ruhi will win it hands down !

You mean best besharam sadasya award??