Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

However... anyways, South movie will also determine the Hindi filmmarket...

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

However... anyways, South movie will also determine the Hindi filmmarket...

Wouldn't one hurt SRK's feelings taking that angle? smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 23 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

No smiley1

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: surajhere

What in the world prompted Santoshi to propose to Meenakshi Sheshadri, that is a mystery, somebody should ask him about that in some interview.

It was a thing in 80's and 90's. All the Ugly Directors/Producers would be after the pretty actresses. Boney was also one.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

It was a thing in 80's and 90's. All the Ugly Directors/Producers would be after the pretty actresses. Boney was also one.

Bechari actresses! I can really empathize with them!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 22 days ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can't imagine anybody else as Damini. It is one of my favourite movies, way ahead of its time. I respect Madhuri for her conduct. She is always polite, never gossips and has maintained good relations with everyone in the Industry, plus she has never been part of the toxic group of Bollywood. The only black spot of her life was her affair with Sanjay Dutt. Madhuri is quite sensible, she took the right decision of not getting married to someone from the Industry and had a happy married life. Meenakshi too did the right thing by not marrying someone from Bollywood.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

He was unmarried, of age and may be after working with Meenakshi in a couple of movies liked her and proposed to her. He didn’t say he wanted an affair but respectfully asked for her hand in marriage. Meenakshi herself elaborated on it in some other interview. And the reason he didn’t want her in Daamini was because he thought it would be awkward for both of them to work together.

Despite claiming that they both decided to bury the matter, wonder why Meenakshi is talking about it in every interview in such detail. 😅

I guess, she must have felt cornered, that might be the reason it might be hard for her to forget it.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I bet he rues the day he laid his eyes on her

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

He was unmarried, of age and may be after working with Meenakshi in a couple of movies liked her and proposed to her. He didn’t say he wanted an affair but respectfully asked for her hand in marriage. Meenakshi herself elaborated on it in some other interview. And the reason he didn’t want her in Daamini was because he thought it would be awkward for both of them to work together.

Despite claiming that they both decided to bury the matter, wonder why Meenakshi is talking about it in every interview in such detail. 😅

Guess she wants to make a comeback so sh's sayi g these things to stay in the news, to score points with industry veterans like MD