Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

hmmm....but from meghlas behavior looks like she is d one that's adopted.......she does not make friends,keeps to herself,in not ambitious, lets her sister bully her!!

So is he the one who would give her confidence?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

i stopped watching the show but was curious to see if it got better. Clearly it still sucks and is boring.

Calling it : show won't last more than 3 mos

Why itv thinks we want to see spineless loser FL over and over and over and over...is beyond me.

Am watching AAA now. Shows so badly edited & actors are subpar but the FL is shown as ITV Salman Khan. It's a fun watch just cause the FL takes no shit from anyone.

Oh I hope it won't close that soon. I hope they can make up for it in the Darjeeling track but yeah if you fail to catch the audience's attention in the initial days, it's hard to get an audience.

I'm hoping for Fahmaan's sake that it works out. I wonder how it will impact his career if it doesn't, considering the previous show barely lasted 3-4 months.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Show is really good ML looks good

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ep11: dinner table discussion of bajwa family on how they separated buaji from her bengali singer and they justify their actions in the name of family honor....ranbir's mom tries to voice her opinion saying how can person's happiness b less important than honor....but her father in law shuts her up( total manjiri vibes from YYKKH).....the leads bump,phone falls,water falls...they apologize to each other( they look cute together.....but their scenes need to be better written than this.....and their dialogues need to b better....if u r listening makers!!!)...Adrija sees this and immediately scolds Meghla (like she bumped on purpose)......
inlieu thumbnail

seems like cast has gone to Darjeeling for shooting......eagerly waiting to see FK riding bike and some good quality scenes between leads.....fingers crossed

Today's precap looks amazing. Darjeeling track starts on Sunday, I guess. I too hope they take advantage of that location and give us good scenes and some alone time with the leads. Sonakshi looks gorgeous!!

inlieu thumbnail

Ep11: dinner table discussion of bajwa family on how they separated buaji from her bengali singer and they justify their actions in the name of family honor....ranbir's mom tries to voice her opinion saying how can person's happiness b less important than honor....but her father in law shuts her up( total manjiri vibes from YYKKH).....the leads bump,phone falls,water falls...they apologize to each other( they look cute together.....but their scenes need to be better written than this.....and their dialogues need to b better....if u r listening makers!!!)...Adrija sees this and immediately scolds Meghla (like she bumped on purpose)......

I was pleasantly surprised by the dinner table discussion. Everyone's thoughts on the buaji matter came out. There is a lot of conflict underneath the image of this big happy Punjabi family. I don’t think they'd accept Meghla or her family that easily, not just because she's a singer but also because she's Bengali, possibly because of buaji's past with guruji. It might end up like GHKKPM where the FL tries to unite them and then gets in trouble with the family.

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago
Ep12: Ranbir takes a stand for Meghla in front of her bratty sister who is blaming her 4 no reason whatsoever.......Adrija finds Ranbir attractive.....whereas ranbir's eyes are following Meghla only!........Ranbir picks his sister and they head home......ranbir's SIL notices the lipstick mark on his shirt( made by meghla when they collided accidently)
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

So - ranbeer is the child of bua & bengali singer - megla's guruji, just like his mom he loves singing (and singer smiley37) smiley1 grandpa separated him from his mother and gave him to his daughter in law - probably (they thought) bua was not married when he born!

I didn't see it anywhere - this is just my observation/prediction.

Edited by A4Anjie - 20 days ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

So - ranbeer is the child of bua & bengali singer - megla's guruji, just like his mom he loves singing (and singer smiley37) smiley1 grandpa separated him from his mother and gave him to his daughter in law - probably (they thought) bua was not married when he born!

I didn't see it anywhere - this is just my observation/prediction.

Interesting take. So both are adopted?

inlieu thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

We're finally getting some bts from the team. Looks like the non stop rain has caused delays in filming but the cast is getting to bond. Hopefully there will be some nice rain scenes. I'm excited!

Edited by inlieu - 19 days ago