Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Vidya said bechari abhira??? Seriously .... you disclose such a sensitive matter in front of everyone about the girl who you know since a year and whom you apparently consider your kid moments back

That pissed me off more then anything, after the way she pulled Ab and disclose her medical issue. So after that classless act, here go flipper saying bechari Abhira like she understand and sympathize with the girl. Poor girl wasn't even in her senses she only focus on Armaan
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Her reports

Aur kya bolu

So that's Ruhi reports or it's for different patient smiley37smiley37

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya555

In rishta whole negativity & toxicity starts when leap is going to be introduced but in gen4 they have been toxic since the start & sadly gen4 is the only rishta gen which has not crossed 2.4 trp ...that's why gen4 has lowest budget & not grand level celebrations or budget like previous seasons

The budget thing is true actually, Rishta used to have the best weddings...

But this time leads wedding didn't feel like a wedding apart from sangeet ,all functions felt gloomy, & fast rushed tracks...not promoted well either..

Dkp has saved all budget for upma only..smiley19

Edited by Krishna45637 - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Upma is trp aunties fav but jhanak makers were expecting trp increase with the toxic pregnancy track but it decreased & got such backlash for that track ,that they retracted the whole track & converted into stomach cancer...so yes toxicity does have an effect

& In rishta whole negativity & toxicity starts when leap is going to be introduced but in gen4 they have been toxic since the start & sadly gen4 is the only rishta gen which has not crossed 2.4 trp ...that's why gen4 has lowest budget & not grand level celebrations or budget like previous seasons

Rishta has still been fairly consistent with zero promos and low budget. Anyways, your pov might be true, but over the years I have seen so many good, well-written shows go off air due to low trps, while the most toxic ones have way better ratings. So I personally do not think that it matters much. smiley36 baki toh I'll be a hyprocrite to complain, cause even I am watching this show even with the bullshit. smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835862612795396188?t=rv-M1DRA-bDmjY7sWG3M0Q&s=19

Don't be so harsh.. She was just happy because leaving Ab's hand means Ar can become a biological dad.. It's all just her concern for Ar that she couldn't hold her smile/ smirk even with the taunts Kv was hurlingsmiley42

I don't understand, yesterday ruhi tried to make armaan understand the seriousness of the situation but he kept abhira & her feelings as priority & asked ruhi to shut up

Today vidya repeated same dialogues & suddenly armaan thought... Ohh god!! Mein apne baare mein sochna hi bhool gaya, thodi der pyar vs sapna ka rona roke aata hoon🤷‍♀️

I still feel there was no need of ruhi disclosing abhira's medical condition to armaan. Agar woh scene nahi hota toh aaj ka scene would have made sense wrt armaan's inner conflict

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So dkp decided that while showing how sensitively and progressively they can handle infertility issue, let us do the same on adoption as well.. #SocialAwarenesssmiley32

Didn't expect them to take that apna paraya thing amidst of this...That was another low smiley7..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manish apne overextended useless zindagi mai ek useful kaam karle and keep Abhira away from that family for as long as possible. She was barely conscious through the whole thing, but unko bacha, khoon, khaandan, apna, paraya waali disgusting nautanki karni thi bas. smiley44

MG ka 10%galti maaf karega if he do some needful kaam

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manish apne overextended useless zindagi mai ek useful kaam karle and keep Abhira away from that family for as long as possible. She was barely conscious through the whole thing, but unko bacha, khoon, khaandan, apna, paraya waali disgusting nautanki karni thi bas. smiley44

How filthy these guys are seriously…. So sick. My heart went out to that poor thing who stood there unconscious.

I didn’t expect Armaan to leave her hand when dadisa questioned him about what he will gain from marrying her… I really wanted pull him by his collar and slap him hard. I know he is also shocked but still it’s not too big a thing to leave her hand even if it’s momentary.

Vidya is such a disgusting lady…. Itna bada tamasha kar diya jis baat ko kaanon kaan handle karna tha. Itni sensitive baat aur itni insensitivity ke saath????

God save Abhira and Armaan from Poddars. If this was Ruhi kaand for once she proved that she is a good vamp by hitting the right chords

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I want her pardafash to be worse than this!!! DKP please do some justice to Abhira and all that she went thru because of your achchi bachhi abala naari

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Screenshot_20240917-095919_X.jpg

Ye dheko..... inki deal wali shaadi 6 years tak chali and dkp dint even bother to inform

They spell her name the regular way, dkp confuse ruhi age with Abhira smiley37

Well no if Ab 23, Ruhaya is 29