Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

What is this Article section??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/diltaara/status/1484101448589848582?s=46

In case anyone wanted to see. :) I couldnt find the whole scene on x, so pls make do 😭

Edited by mysticxmyth - 4 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A b c d e

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont see Abhira agreeing to shaadi without seeking input on the medical issues and clarifying what exactly her chances of conceiving are.

She wants to do right by Armaan in terms of both valuing his unconditional love for her , willingness to marry her despite this news and also not robbing him of the biggest dream he has- to have a happy family with her with their own biological child because it means so much to him.

Since shaadi is definitely happening as per all the starplus polls and the star dude guy, theres a good chance she will get a second opinion and prove that the reports are fake and she is medically fit and that may be revealed later only

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya edit kiya tumne????
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/diltaara/status/1484101448589848582?s=46

In case anyone wanted to see. :) I couldnt find the whole scene on x, so pls make do 😭

I can’t believe a vile hag like Suhasini Goenka seems like a saint in front of an even vile hag Kaveri smiley5
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Dadi said sorry and admitted that what she did was wrong and that she got carried away in the moment without processing the news. Naira was seriously pissed but also forgave Dadi after a genuine apology, which was the best part. She was genuinely regretful and also sent away a pregnant Keerti from the house so that Naira does not get hurt by being around her.