Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Report ko chodo. I dont want to further waste my energy in decoding that.. Notice Ab's spelling. So is it back to Abhira again???smiley36smiley37

DKP mast ullu bana raha hain sabko🤣🤣🤣Kabhi Abheera tho kabhi Abhira🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Kal episode main Abhimaan ki haldi ki flux main Abhimaan likhna hain.Abhimaan ke liye Abhira hi chahiye😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No.. IF offers that too?? Tell me where to check it.

Settings - Friend Request- Tab after pending list.. You can thank me later😀

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This actually put me off..But this can also be thought in this way- Ruhi's words no longer has any impact on him.

Yeah, but if he got to know it today along with abhira toh his shock & conflict zyada believable lagta, aisa laga mujhe. I don't understand the need of ruhi disclosing it to him first & him sunaoing her & then giving in emotionally listening to vidya's words.

Or was it to show that he counted on vidya to support abhira but then Vidya ne palti maar li toh he started doubting his decision for a moment. Because he was sure kp & sanjay are going to create issue if the report is seen by them.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Settings - Friend Request- Tab after pending list.. You can thank me later😀

Thank u.. But I am surprised.My judgement was wrong.. Oh shit🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Thank u.. But I am surprised.My judgement was wrong.. Oh shit🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

What's the result conclusion I am curious

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeah, but if he got to know it today along with abhira toh his shock & conflict zyada believable lagta, aisa laga mujhe. I don't understand the need of ruhi disclosing it to him first & him sunaoing her & then giving in emotionally listening to vidya's words.

Or was it to show that he counted to vidya to support abhira but then Vidya ne palti maar li toh he started doubting his decision for a moment. Because he was sure kp & sanjay are going to create issue if the report is seen by them.

I am not going to lie. For sure I can understand Ar's dilemma. But I couldn't completely relate to him today.

Originally posted by: Rash_H

What's the result conclusion I am curious

Result ye hain ki the list is empty.. Itni acchi hu kya meinsmiley39smiley39
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

For once, instead of his decision to marry abhira whatever may happen, I really want them to talk one to one & abhira asking him - Iss shaadi se kaun khush hone waala hain - His family, him or her.

Then why this jaldbaazi to marry.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is it me only felt Kaveri was weirdly calm.than her normal screeching ...???

Ps:meine zyada scenes skip kiya hai ......Becoz my heart is too fragile..So toda dekha that was different than her previous screeching...

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I am not going to lie. For sure I can understand Ar's dilemma. But I couldn't completely relate to him today.

Yeah, I'm not criticizing him. I understand as much as abhira he also needs time to process, but episode mein kuch toh gadbad laga mujhe.

If we skip yesterday's episode, then his dilemma is understandable