Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Did they really use Abhimaan hash tag as well.. smiley37smiley37

Seems like decorators ne lekar aaya hoga uspe round conference kar rah hai...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

How filthy these guys are seriously…. So sick. My heart went out to that poor thing who stood there unconscious.

I didn’t expect Armaan to leave her hand when dadisa questioned him about what he will gain from marrying her… I really wanted pull him by his collar and slap him hard. I know he is also shocked but still it’s not too big a thing to leave her hand even if it’s momentary.

Vidya is such a disgusting lady…. Itna bada tamasha kar diya jis baat ko kaanon kaan handle karna tha. Itni sensitive baat aur itni insensitivity ke saath????

God save Abhira and Armaan from Poddars. If this was Ruhi kaand for once she proved that she is a good vamp by hitting the right chords

Armaan was in shock himself, and they were constantly talking about his own sore spot of being "sautela". So it got too much for him. I do not want to nitpick there honestly. But probably for the first time I was glad for Manish's existence cause they were constantly going about what will Armaan lose if he marries Abhira, without a single thought about the girl who was barely conscious. It was downright pathetic to watch.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I don't understand, yesterday ruhi tried to make armaan understand the seriousness of the situation but he kept abhira & her feelings as priority & asked ruhi to shut up

Today vidya repeated same dialogues & suddenly armaan thought... Ohh god!! Mein apne baare mein sochna hi bhool gaya, thodi der pyar vs sapna ka rona roke aata hoon🤷‍♀️

I still feel there was no need of ruhi disclosing abhira's medical condition to armaan. Agar woh scene nahi hota toh aaj ka scene would have made sense wrt armaan's inner conflict

This actually put me off..But this can also be thought in this way- Ruhi's words no longer has any impact on him.
Mujhe ye fam samajh hi nahi aati hain🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Did I say something wrong today ??? Or anything in last few days?? I went to like a post and I get to know I am blocked?

You cant even like a post when ur blocked.. I thought sirf quoting karne se restriction hain😅😅😅😅

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Did I say something wrong today ??? Or anything in last few days?? I went to like a post and I get to know I am blocked?

it depends on who blocked yousmiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

You cant even like a post when ur blocked.. I thought sirf quoting karne se restriction hain😅😅😅😅

You also got blocked?

I dont know.. But itna pata hain ki jin logo ko meine block kiya hain vahi logo ne mujhe bhi block karkar rakha hoga. So its mutually useful😂😂😂
Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I dont know.. But itna pata hain ki jin logo ko meine block kiya hain vahi logo ne mujhe bhi block karkar rakha hoga. So its mutually useful😂😂😂

You know where to check right who has blocked you?

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You know where to check right who has blocked you?

No.. IF offers that too?? Tell me where to check it.