News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

https://x.com/LiveLifeHappyN/status/1835906116624015571?t=SRsBgkhUu5dAvK8jGHz6iA&s=19

Itna tamasha karne ke baad haldi ki preparations kar rahe hai

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I don't understand, yesterday ruhi tried to make armaan understand the seriousness of the situation but he kept abhira & her feelings as priority & asked ruhi to shut up

Today vidya repeated same dialogues & suddenly armaan thought... Ohh god!! Mein apne baare mein sochna hi bhool gaya, thodi der pyar vs sapna ka rona roke aata hoon🤷‍♀️

I still feel there was no need of ruhi disclosing abhira's medical condition to armaan. Agar woh scene nahi hota toh aaj ka scene would have made sense wrt armaan's inner conflict

I didn't watch both the episodes completely. But from whatever clips I saw, I thought he did not deal with his conflict or process fully before Ab reaching there and they returning back to the function. And Kv's and Vidya's words would have got to him because they kind of hit where it hurt the most as usual

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20240917-095919_X.jpg

Ye dheko..... inki deal wali shaadi 6 years tak chali and dkp dint even bother to inform

Kya Medical report hain?It's conclusion not Result.Also it wrote on the first line itself.not any details of test results.Mere yahape medical report aise nahi hoti .Baki places main kaisa hain mujhe nahi pata

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I didn't watch both the episodes completely. But from whatever clips I saw, I thought he did not deal with his conflict or process fully before Ab reaching there and they returning back to the function. And Kv's and Vidya's words would have got to him because they kind of hit where it hurt the most as usual

I think his main concern that time was Abhira and the family creating a issue between them due to the reports and today when he left Abhiras hand it was more of a reality check given to him which he dint think otherwise.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are just rubbing salt in his wound for bending down with their decision...The moment he stand firmly that he will be with Abhira they hit his inner insecurities..smiley7..And it hit him badly as both kaveri and Vidya shamelessly saying what they did ...

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I dont know actually how to get links or pics here, but Abhimaan peeps, marriage is happening most probably !!!

Romitraj insta story have new marriage outfit with actors 😍🥰. Please check it out.

Edited by Vanyaa - 5 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

coming from where he does and with the baggage he has, it is absolutely believable that Armaan would doubt if an adopted child would ever receive complete acceptance … he may question his own ability even because he assumes his truth as the universal truth ..he would never bring an adopted kid into Poddar House and since Abhira has no family either, where is the extended family for any child they may adopt …believe me, these are very real fears ..and for a man who has dreamt of creating a family of his own, this would’ve come as a shock …people wonder why Armaan should care since it is Abhira who is allegedly infertile..this is because Abhira is the mother of any children in his mind ..so the infertility is not a cross for her alone to bear ..leaving that over dramatic bawling aside, he clearly wondered why this was happening to them and their dreams were being shattered..he needed the time to process things and thereafter discuss everything in private ..an opportunity that was denied him ….Armaan is not a strong man emotionally ..he remains broken and carries a huge baggage ..so to expect him to react instantly like a strong, confident man would is somewhat unreal …!
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Kya Medical report hain?It's conclusion not Result.Also it wrote on the first line itself.not any details of test results.Mere yahape medical report aise nahi hoti .Baki places main kaisa hain mujhe nahi pata

Report ko chodo. I dont want to further waste my energy in decoding that.. Notice Ab's spelling. So is it back to Abhira again???smiley36smiley37

DKP mast ullu bana raha hain sabko🤣🤣🤣Kabhi Abheera tho kabhi Abhira🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did they really use Abhimaan hash tag as well.. smiley37smiley37

Did I say something wrong today ??? Or anything in last few days?? I went to like a post and I get to know I am blocked?