Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Shalakha is look-alike of Deeya. She tried to kill Rachna's unborn child on baby shower day. During that time Nishigandha became weak and she couldn't control herself to becoming fierce Chudail. So she tied herself up inside the room. Taking advantage of the situation Shalakha killed the unborn foetus so mercilessly my God. Nishigandha has given up her greed for material things and us only yearning for Moksh's love and is helping Moksh's family. She makes a deal with Mahasur that to give her the kardhan(belt) a type of jewelry in order to save Rachna and her unborn child.Mahasur agrees but only on one condition. Nishi should return back and become slave of Mahasur. If she won't return Rachna will die. As promised Nishi saves Rachna and her unborn child and then returns back. On the other hand Shalakha comes as Deeya to lure Moksh. Yucksmiley11The way she was hugging Moksh.It irks me to no end. Moksh thinking of Nishigandha and her wellbeing Shalakha is pissed off. Mahasur tricks Nishi and takes her to the market where her powers are auctioned where Mahasur and others tortures her Moksh comes there to save Nishi. But it's shown that Mahasur takes talwar and kills Moksh.So that Nishi suffers.Nishi is not killing Moksh so Mahasur doesn't need her also. He turned Shalakha into Suhagan chudail so that she kills Moksh. New entry one more devil. The show going to end. Nishigandha remains a chudail. I don't know what twist makers will give. Right now i can't see Nishi in pain. Well Nia Sharma nailing it. She is doing a fantastic job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Shalakha is look-alike of Deeya. She tried to kill Rachna's unborn child on baby shower day. During that time Nishigandha became weak and she couldn't control herself to becoming fierce Chudail. So she tied herself up inside the room. Taking advantage of the situation Shalakha killed the unborn foetus so mercilessly my God. Nishigandha has given up her greed for material things and us only yearning for Moksh's love and is helping Moksh's family. She makes a deal with Mahasur that to give her the kardhan(belt) a type of jewelry in order to save Rachna and her unborn child.Mahasur agrees but only on one condition. Nishi should return back and become slave of Mahasur. If she won't return Rachna will die. As promised Nishi saves Rachna and her unborn child and then returns back. On the other hand Shalakha comes as Deeya to lure Moksh. Yucksmiley11The way she was hugging Moksh.It irks me to no end. Moksh thinking of Nishigandha and her wellbeing Shalakha is pissed off. Mahasur tricks Nishi and takes her to the market where her powers are auctioned where Mahasur and others tortures her Moksh comes there to save Nishi. But it's shown that Mahasur takes talwar and kills Moksh.So that Nishi suffers.Nishi is not killing Moksh so Mahasur doesn't need her also. He turned Shalakha into Suhagan chudail so that she kills Moksh. New entry one more devil. The show going to end. Nishigandha remains a chudail. I don't know what twist makers will give. Right now i can't see Nishi in pain. Well Nia Sharma nailing it. She is doing a fantastic job.

i heard pratilip has s2. May be this will also have s2
Surilikoyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i heard pratilip has s2. May be this will also have s2

Oh really. That's great. I want Nia and Zayn together. Maybe they'll show Nishigandha's kids
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

I haven't followed Nia's serials and didn't know she is such a good actress. Both negative and positive, she was natural and nailed both.

The reason they have wrapped up shoot quickly could be because of bigg boss. She is now confirmed contestant of bigg boss. In interview too she didn't refuse when asked about bb.

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Oh really. That's great. I want Nia and Zayn together. Maybe they'll show Nishigandha's kids

Our wish is not his wish. Zayn said it is better to have a different story and it's not right to expect him in season 2.

He doesn't seem to be interested in s2 if at all it happens.

Edited by Sunshine-1 - 19 days ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Our wish is not his wish. Zayn said it is better to have a different story and it's not right to expect him in season 2.

He doesn't seem to be interested in s2 if at all it happens.

Maybe he is fedup considering his role. His character is like pendulum. Kabhi yaha kabhi waha